blcb1ax.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Amazing!

Mummified baby woolly mammoth found by gold miner in the Klondike
Published 24/06/2022
baby-woolly-mammoth.jpg
On June 21, 2022, a near complete, mummified baby woolly mammoth was found in the Klondike gold fields within Trʼondëk Hwëchʼin Traditional Territory. Miners working on Eureka Creek uncovered the frozen woolly mammoth while excavating through the permafrost. This is a significant discovery for Trʼondëk Hwëchʼin and the Government of Yukon. Trʼondëk Hwëchʼin Elders named the mammoth calf Nun cho ga, meaning “big baby animal” in the Hän language.

The Yukon has a world-renowned fossil record of ice age animals, but mummified remains with skin and hair are rarely unearthed. Nun cho ga is the most complete mummified mammoth found in North America.

https://yukon.ca/en/news/mummified-baby-woolly-mammoth-found-gold-miner-klondike

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

I've had idiots operating machinery around me before. And trust me a bucket coming too close to you is a scary ordeal. But it's still funny to see that cops reaction. I'm surprised he continued with his efforts to arrest the son after that. I would have jumped up, thinking screw the son, let me get this dad out of this trackhoe first.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I've had idiots operating machinery around me before. And trust me a bucket coming too close to you is a scary ordeal. But it's still funny to see that cops reaction. I'm surprised he continued with his efforts to arrest the son after that. I would have jumped up, thinking screw the son, let me get this dad out of this trackhoe first.

Yeah it is. That would have taken out a skull no problem. I guess the partner aims his gun and threatens to shoot if he does it again? Because I probably would have said screw it too.