Reaction score
Philadelphia 8-1
Detroit 6-2
Dallas 5-3
San Francisco 5-3
Seattle 5-3
New Orleans 5-4
Minnesota 5-4

*(even conference win percentage has to be improved at present)

plasticman

Reaction score
Philadelphia's "tough" schedule suddenly isn't as daunting. The Seahawks just got slaughtered, the Bills just lost and are looking average, The 49ers suddenly have QB issues.

No matter how well a team has played and no matter how impressive their record seems., if they are in the same division with the team that has the best record, then up to three inferior teams will be given a better opportunity to win in the playoffs.

This is especially detrimental to the Cowboys based on their home and away records over the past season and a half. This current team is a gang of thugs at home, but extremely average on the road. The Cowboys seem fortunate after the Eagles game. They have 4 of the next 5 at home against teams with a combined record of 20-25. The only away game is against the Panthers.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Philadelphia's "tough" schedule suddenly isn't as daunting. The Seahawks just got slaughtered, the Bills just lost and are looking average, The 49ers suddenly have QB issues.

No matter how well a team has played and no matter how impressive their record seems., if they are in the same division with the team that has the best record, then up to three inferior teams will be given a better opportunity to win in the playoffs.

This is especially detrimental to the Cowboys based on their home and away records over the past season and a half. This current team is a gang of thugs at home, but extremely average on the road. The Cowboys seem fortunate after the Eagles game. They have 4 of the next 5 at home against teams with a combined record of 20-25. The only away game is against the Panthers.

Agree and definitely must take advantage, without over looking anyone.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope we don’t over look the Giants. Or have a hangover from the Philly game. The Giants game has “trap game” written all over it.
The Giants are hot garbage.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Normally, I'd agree on the trap game thing but the Giants are just horrible, without a quarterback. If we lose this one? I'll be looking for a bridge to jump off, albeit a low bridge, but still a bridge!
The defense should carry us through this string of below average teams, if not, we're in trouble.

plymkr

Reaction score
The Giants are hot garbage.
I agree. I think we’d have to try and lose. I just assume sit Tyron. I’m hoping Parsons gets about 5 sacks. I hope we get up on them so much we can sit everyone important for the whole 4th quarter.

plymkr

Reaction score
Normally, I'd agree on the trap game thing but the Giants are just horrible, without a quarterback. If we lose this one? I'll be looking for a bridge to jump off, albeit a low bridge, but still a bridge!
The defense should carry us through this string of below average teams, if not, we're in trouble.
Yeah if we lose this one, heads will roll.

plasticman

Reaction score
I hope we don’t over look the Giants. Or have a hangover from the Philly game. The Giants game has “trap game” written all over it.
Perhaps if the Cowboys had just won or if this was an away game. My feeling about this game is that the Cowboys have a lot of frustration they would like to release and the Giants will be the unfortunate recipient.