Twitter: Current Playoff Picture

blueblood70

Reaction score
this is going to change A LOT! just for fun sure but we havent even played 8 yet in 17 game season..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If we are hosting the Panthers or Saints the first week of the playoffs, we will be playing in the second round. Our likely opponent in the second round is one of the following...Cardinals, Rams, Packers, or TB. Who is our better match-up? I hope we are hosting that game as well.

Motorola

Reaction score
Of the division leaders I think Green Bay is all but certain to finish 4th because of their schedule. 5th will go to runner up of NFC West - Rams/Cardinals. Thats an extremely tough draw for whoever the 1 seed is.
Packers go to KC this Sunday, host the Rams the Sunday after Thanksgiving, then go to Baltimore in December. If it wasn't for Rodgers being out this Sunday, I would not pick against them not winning all three of those games. The rest of their schedule is 4 games in their sorry division (2× MIN, CHI, DET), SEA w/o QB Wilson and meh CLE.
GB 3rd seed behind No. 1 DAL, NO. 2 TB; NFC West winner will be No. 4.

The Natural

Reaction score
Packers go to KC this Sunday, host the Rams the Sunday after Thanksgiving, then go to Baltimore in December. If it wasn't for Rodgers being out this Sunday, I would not pick against them not winning all three of those games. The rest of their schedule is 4 games in their sorry division (2× MIN, CHI, DET), SEA w/o QB Wilson and meh CLE.
Minnesota might be able to steal one. GB is dropping at least 3 more games and one will be against the Rams. They will be the 4th seed.

Motorola

Reaction score
Minnesota might be able to steal one. GB is dropping at least 3 more games and one will be against the Rams. They will be the 4th seed.
I know most of it is ancient history - but the Rams teams based in Los Angeles and St Louis have a poor record playing at Lambeau Field.
Since the turn of the century: 1-4 in Green Bay - including last season's divisional round loss.
Since 1961, the Rams have only won 7 games out of 25 up there.

ghst187

Reaction score
My only concern is GB with the cold and their fan base there. LA and Arizona are relatively warmer and we have a base their to make that a home game for us.:grin:

GB will drop a game or two yet esp with AR out. As long as they don’t have homefield…I’ll take it

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
0aa450d56d447cddce61da5c622d8e80.jpg

Manster68

Reaction score
This is looking like the early 90s - where the NFC Championship Game is the actual Super Bowl.

plasticman

Reaction score
Assuming the highest seeds win in the wildcard round, it would then be Cowboys-Cardinals and Bucs-Packers in the divisional round.

I could see the Bucs beating the Packers and after the Cowboys defeat the Cardinals it would then be Bucs @ Cowboys.

In that case Dak wouldn't just be an elite quarterback, he'd be an above average prophet as well.

"We'll see y'all again." - Dak's statement to Tom Brady after the inaugural game of the season.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man the NFC is so tough this year. There are literally 4 teams that I think would win the AFC this season too. It is going to be an absolute blood bath between the top 4 seeds.

JBS

Reaction score

you are drunk if you think Gb wins all 3 of those games even with Rodgers..absolutely not