Twitter: Cut down dates

Motorola

Reaction score
Don't think he was a part of the coaching staff.
Why wouldn't the person who has that responsibility not report to the head coach?
Unless - the Cowboys' FO handles that -- and retains the same person no matter who comes and goes as HC.
I doubt that's the case.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's hoping we manage to sign a decent and experienced veteran QB to replace Rush or DiNucci or both. :grin:

Stephen may be tempted to do so if they keep messing up throughout the remainder of our preseason games! ;)

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The first two cut dates, no problemo.....that last one will be a doozy.. but i think we got an idea who will be on the 53 team. The question will be who is on the practice squad. I feel if they try getting a QB from that trash heap he will be no better than what we got now. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

Carson

Reaction score
Here's hoping we manage to sign a decent and experienced veteran QB to replace Rush or DiNucci or both. :grin:

Stephen may be tempted to do so if they keep messing up throughout the remainder of our preseason games! ;)
Rush will be 28 soon and Nooch is garbage. I’d pick somebody up and move GG to the 3rd QB

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ffcebb03701bf6678f70174e4d0a4b21_crop_north.png

JBS

Reaction score
I’m cutting Jaylon on Tuesday the 17th , 24th, and 31st just for good measure

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Turk guy from previous Hard Knocks is still with the team?
He was run over in a Dollar Tree parking lot by an unknown assailant.

Several suspects were questioned with little to no leads.

However.....one David Campo remains a person of interest.

Motive: De-pantsing by an athlete that made the team.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Turk guy from previous Hard Knocks is still with the team?

that was Bruce Mays he was the Cowboys operation director. I do not believe he is there anymore and he came to Dallas with jimmy from Miami if I remember correctly.