Twitter: Cut down dates

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that was Bruce Mays he was the Cowboys operation director. I do not believe he is there anymore and he came to Dallas with jimmy from Miami if I remember correctly.

Thanks. I'm wondering how they'll show the cuts this year. What the procedure is going to be. Is there a new turk?

He used to wait at the entrance for players and intercept them as they came in. I say keep that same structure only let the players who made it through and the guys on the cut list get tasered.

Losing your NFL dream is supposed to be painful.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm wondering how they'll show the cuts this year. What the procedure is going to be. Is there a new turk?

He used to wait at the entrance for players and intercept them as they came in. I say keep that same structure only let the players who made it through and the guys on the cut list get tasered.

Losing your NFL dream is supposed to be painful.

I can’t remember off the top of my head but I think when the cowboys were on the Amazon show a few years ago one of the assistant trainers, maybe Britt brown? Brought the guys to will mcclay before they talked to Garrett.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
.... I'm wondering how they'll show the cuts this year. What the procedure is going to be.....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mcsports

Reaction score
Powerful scene from 300 but I always wondered:
Dang, why would you push/kick all of those guys into your own drinking well.
That's short sighted (but so was siging the one-legged bandit to a longterm contract at LB).