Cut Gallop Draft X?

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Xavier Worthy from UT just broke the 40 record.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
FAMU_athlete_Robert_Hayes_practices_running_on_the_track.jpg

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Maybe? If he's a 3rd rounder or lower I'd guess. That's fast.

CWR

Reaction score
Maybe? If he's a 3rd rounder or lower I'd guess. That's fast.
That time will have him shooting up draft boards. These guys love the underwear Olympics. I'd be suprised to see him available where we value him.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
That time will have him shooting up draft boards. These guys love the underwear Olympics. I'd be suprised to see him available where we value him.
Im iffy on using a 3rd rounder on a wr. Feel there's a lot more important than using a 3rd or 4th on a wr. But all depends

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Im iffy on using a 3rd rounder on a wr. Feel there's a lot more important than using a 3rd or 4th on a wr. But all depends
There's also been speculation Cooks could be a cap casualty. It they did that we'd absolutely NEED to go wr early.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6'1" 172lbs
More of a Cooks replacement than Gallup. Possibly ?

I don’t care how fast. I am tired of smaller WR’s. Need a 6-4 or 6-5 type with speed and hands. Be an end zone threat.
As with his speed do you really think they will go that deep that often. Give me a WR that can go up amd contest tough catches.

We have too many 6-1 and 6-2 WR.

Hardline

Reaction score
fter former UT receiver Adonai Mitchell laughed off the 4.5 predictions by clocking a 4.34 in the 40-yard dash, his fellow Longhorns pass catcher Xavier Worthy recorded a blazing fast 4.25 in his first attempt on the afternoon, a mere three hundredths of a second behind the NFL Combine record holder in John Ross at 4.22. On his second attempt Worthy broke Ross' record, clocking an official 4.21. And obviously Worthy bested Texas' all-time record holder, Marquise Goodwin, who held a 4.27.

https://247sports.com/college/texas...c9x1HUwQkhTR_0fB7o2w9YQuHx_Y43QbePR4waTbRkAUI

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
There's also been speculation Cooks could be a cap casualty. It they did that we'd absolutely NEED to go wr early.
Thinking ol is for sure round one. Dallas needs lb bad and dl for the 2nd and 3rd rounds imo. 8 mil is a decent chunk for cooks though

ATXSRT

Reaction score
More of a Cooks replacement than Gallup. Possibly ?

I don’t care how fast. I am tired of smaller WR’s. Need a 6-4 or 6-5 type with speed and hands. Be an end zone threat.
As with his speed do you really think they will go that deep that often. Give me a WR that can go up amd contest tough catches.

We have too many 6-1 and 6-2 WR.
Dez came into the league at 6'1" I believe.

CWR

Reaction score
Thinking ol is for sure round one. Dallas needs lb bad and dl for the 2nd and 3rd rounds imo. 8 mil is a decent chunk for cooks though
Yeah I don't necessarily care OL or DL first, but we do need to work the trenches. I'm also not believing Tyron will be gone, not yet at least.

We NEED to eliminate some needs in FA. LB would be a good one to shore up. I'd also get a vet rb like Donte Foreman to go with my rook this season.

rambo2

Reaction score
He is top of 2nd round.