Cut the Crap and Get me a GM

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
Not the Car...

But a General Manager....a REAL Football man...A guy who knows the league, the NCAA, what we lack, a guy as a go between the coach and Bumpkin owner.

My First Choice? - Troy Aikman

My Second Choice? - Bill Parcells

DipChit

Reaction score
Just get me the players.. even if it's by luck.. cause otherwise GM's can be wrong too. ;)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueDemon;1298619 said:
Not the Car...

But a General Manager....a REAL Football man...A guy who knows the league, the NCAA, what we lack, a guy as a go between the coach and Bumpkin owner.

.................................:eek:

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1298619 said:
Not the Car...

Troy Aikman? Please.

As far as your second choice, Bill pretty much IS the GM -- in terms of players and player acquisition.

If anyone thinks Jerry sits there and and does all the FA signings and makes every pick in the draft, you are fooling yourself. Since Big Bill came on board, JJ's more of a CEO than what you would think a GM actually is.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
aikman would trade romo just so media can go back to saying dallas hasnt found a qb since aikman retired. he lived for that, and he seems to hate this team now. i cant stand aikman

doomsday81

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1298619 said:
Not the Car...

Wait a second, it's not like the Cowboys have had one terrible draft after another since the early 90s. Oh wait.......

Seriously, are you trying to say someone who got rich in oil shouldn't be a GM in the NFL? That's crazy. I'm sure if Jerry Jones sent his resume to every other team in the league asking for a GM job, at least one team would laugh before they ripped it up and threw it away. Granted that team is the Raiders, who by the way, the Cowboys will be 10 years from now because a guy thinks just because he made a lot of money in life that it qualifies him to run a football team.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
LatinMind;1298809 said:
aikman would trade romo just so media can go back to saying dallas hasnt found a qb since aikman retired. he lived for that, and he seems to hate this team now. i cant stand aikman

get a grip dude troy was excited about tony. Troy more than likely is down on the team because we are not that good. Everybody wants a blind homer.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The only time Jerry gives up the GM title is when he retires and then Stephen Jones will take over.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BlueDemon;1298619 said:
Not the Car...

Bill Parcell is the GM...has been since the day he was hired

David