Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
japan

aramajapan_news_xlarge_cheerdance_20160614_04.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I thought Roger Goodell was trying to save the NFL from the latest controversies and his plan is GUY CHEERLEADERS???? That's like shooting yourself in the left foot because your right foot is hurting,so you will forget the right foot pain..
Lol. If I'm not mistaken, the Rams will be the 1st NFL team to go back to male cheerleaders. Yes, male cheerleaders came way before female. In fact it was Johnny Campbell who invented organized cheerleaders.

Organized cheerleading started as an all male activity. Princeton had the 1st cheer in the United States back in the 18th century.

Carry on boys and keep admiring God's most beautiful creation.:p

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol. If I'm not mistaken, the Rams will be the 1st NFL team to go back to male cheerleaders. Yes, male cheerleaders came way before female. In fact it was Johnny Campbell who invented organized cheerleaders.

Organized cheerleading started as an all male activity. Princeton had the 1st cheer in the United States back in the 18th century.

Carry on boys and keep admiring God's most beautiful creation.:muttley:

this is waiting for ur contribution
feel free to add ur favorite pics ;)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And the Academy Award for best costume design goes to ....
$3,500 casing-liners of *SILICON

* I was gonna say 'saline' but after a double take 'look' at her physically projected aura of ambient "facial" attributable illuminating electric vibes ,,,she's a complete psychotic that would more than likely woodscrew yer' man sack to the mattress after you'd doze off,,,with yer own
dewalt cordless drill,,,due to her visually noticeable mental instability ,,,
ah, a statement without content
win for putty
:thumbup:
Double compounded verification in the MELON's casing-liner of legal, as by yer' simpleton reply, for once again it clearly illustrates yer substandard capabilites in the art of comprehensive reading skills,,,maybe if you'd incorporate some of those sun dried& bleached out white ,,,dog,monkey or possibly even a crocodile's discarded heaps of excrement into yer' dietary intake, might help in perhaps some of their unused excess intelligence ,could help you out ,,,cuz': it damn sure ain't gonna adversely effect yer' C.P.U. into the negative regions:rolleyes:

o_O:lmao2:o_O

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Carry on boys and keep admiring God's most beautiful creation.:p

Coincidentally, fuzzy hasn't been posting that much the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.