Cutest cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevie2602

Reaction score
I gaze on the cheerleaders for the short time they show them here on tv with pure jealousy, in fact, I found myself watching a show once about the selection process for the cowboy's cheerleaders and at some points i did have to ask myself "have i turned into an old pervert ???"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I gaze on the cheerleaders for the short time they show them here on tv with pure jealousy, in fact, I found myself watching a show once about the selection process for the cowboy's cheerleaders and at some points i did have to ask myself "have i turned into an old pervert ???"
I don't know....How old are you?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have asked myself the same question only have I turned with age or just gotten older? I had these thoughts as a younger man but could act on them, if allowed. Now, I not only have to fantasize about the girl but myself as well. It's a two part fantasy, the girl, and the sequel, me. And I have to stay on point and avoid shiny objects to get to the sequel.

stevie, I find myself now thinking "she's a lovely girl" and wonder what I've become. And involuntary drool doesn't help.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Where's Waldo

p1584893393-6.jpg
WOW:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.