Cutest cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
,,,er,,,'copy',,,:huh:,,,so,I reckon yer' implying that the perceived beauty of her in yer' eyes will sustain yer all of yer' USDA specified daily nutritional requirements,,, her styled topknot of hair& warpainted on looks of western chi-com-ness along with air Is all you'll need in the short termed hollowness of a briefly short existence of putty completeness???,,,, aw,hell, go for it& WALDO thet' gal into a complete basket case of PUTTY uselessness,,, I'm pulling fer' you ,BRO:thumbup:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

putty has his priorities in which beauty ranks #1
putty can cook for himself if needed bro

timb2

Reaction score
Brazil%2527s+most+beautiful+cheerleaders+State+football+in+2014++%25E2%2580%25AB%2528473493795%2529%25E2%2580%25AC+%25E2%2580%25AB%25E2%2580%25AC.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
putty has his priorities in which beauty ranks #1
putty can cook for himself if needed bro
COPY!,,,,:lmao:

* BOY!,,yer' destiny of complete LOSERDOM is forever sealed while
operating under those git what you deserve guidelines,,, MR.SECRET ASIAN MAN,,,SHEESE a line outta' yer' own tune,,,"a pretty face can hide an evil mind" o_O,,& take most of yer' money TOO!:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
well 5+12 hours to asia is pretty far bro!
Cuz' the PUTTYMESS of his ZEN dictates the requirements of "CHASING TAIL" in the open sewer drainage ditches of 3rd world piss-holes that sprout the elusive flowered split tail ,,,he'd kill for& I *shoot bullets at just to run them off, away from me.

is that a criminal offense & if so, what's the statute of limitations on something of that nature, anyway?
As,I've a truck bed of actual factuals,,,o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Cuz' the PUTTYMESS of his ZEN dictates the requirements of "CHASING TAIL" in the open sewer drainage ditches of 3rd world piss-holes that sprout the elusive flowered split tail ,,,he'd kill for& I *shoot bullets at just to run them off, away from me.

is that a criminal offense & if so, what's the statute of limitations on something of that nature, anyway?
As,I've a truck bed of actual factuals,,,o_O

3rd world, no thanks.
i prefer taiwan, china, japan, korea and singapore (though hot)
when has it been an offense to chase tail if they r legal

Melonfeud

Reaction score
3rd world, no thanks.
i prefer taiwan, china, japan, korea and singapore (though hot)
when has it been an offense to chase tail if they r legal
COPY& thanks PUTTY,,,YET,I seem to recollect rather vividly of yer' horndog pee-wee horn honking,,, not quite a year back where an ISLAND within the realm of NORTH KOREA was gonna be yer' dream destination of THE RED vinyl covered CASTING COUCH placement,,, it'sALL in the 'BEER THREAD',,,Bro!:cool:

waldoputty

Reaction score
COPY& thanks PUTTY,,,YET,I seem to recollect rather vividly of yer' horndog pee-wee horn honking,,, not quite a year back where an ISLAND within the realm of NORTH KOREA was gonna be yer' dream destination of THE RED vinyl covered CASTING COUCH placement,,, it'sALL in the 'BEER THREAD',,,Bro!:cool:

that korean island is very nice if that is what u r talking about.
real estate there not cheap but not crazy - ocean-front very-modern house - $1million usd

Melonfeud

Reaction score
that korean island is very nice if that is what u r talking about.
real estate there not cheap but not crazy - ocean-front very-modern house - $1million usd
,,,er,,,'copy',,,you were gonna have to align yer' pervdom up with about 3 other equal ,and/or GREATER than yerself SEXUAL deviants in order to leverage the phallic swing on that,If my memory serves me wello_O

Status
Not open for further replies.