Reaction score
Troy Aikman
Emmitt Smith
Flozell Adams
Larry Allen
Roy Williams
Roy Williams
Terrell Owens

For some reason there is a myth that the Ware cut was some unprecedented move for the Jones clan. It wasn't.

Little Jr

Reaction score
lol did you this from mickey? lol he was saying the same thing on talking cowboys. its true though. i never really though about it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Troy Aikman
Emmitt Smith
Flozell Adams
Larry Allen
Roy Williams
Roy Williams
Terrell Owens

For some reason there is a myth that the Ware cut was some unprecedented move for the Jones clan. It wasn't.
Only 3 of those were Superstars like Ware and Parcells cut 2 of them. The Doctor's basically made the decision on Aikman.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Troy Aikman
Emmitt Smith
Flozell Adams
Larry Allen
Roy Williams
Roy Williams
Terrell Owens

Ware can still play. Those that you mentioned were done. Big difference. Ware will get 10 sacks next year minimum.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Ware can still play. Those that you mentioned were done. Big difference. Ware will get 10 sacks next year minimum.

That's a matter of opinion. Newman could still play (still is) and we cut him.

theSHOW

Reaction score

I think Ware does better in the 3-4

But Jerry never got rid of a star like this before. I give him credit. The others were all but done. Ware still is on life support.