News: CW: Cowboys' Micah Parsons has message for Commanders about new HC Dan Quinn

Aven8

Reaction score
Funny Micah thinks we are going all in because his boss said that. Hopefully he doesn’t disappoint his best player….

Cmac

Reaction score
Micah does more talking than the anchor on the 6pm news.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Knowing our luck, WSH will probably pass us in the standings going forward under Quinn. I already see next season as a step back because of the change of DC alone.

slick325

Reaction score
Funny Micah thinks we are going all in because his boss said that. Hopefully he doesn’t disappoint his best player….
His boss and the boss' son will definitely disappoint him.

Carson

Reaction score
Knowing our luck, WSH will probably pass us in the standings going forward under Quinn. I already see next season as a step back because of the change of DC alone.
Is that what these clowns want? if Washington passes dallas that McCarthy is fired and a new coach is hired

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’d say if there is that much concern over this player leaving just let him leave.
Sure, let our best player go, over hurt feelings. I'm not actually concerned anyway, he's under contract, and Jerry will make him an offer he can't refuse, probably even before his contract is up.

Carson

Reaction score
I mean I’m sure he’s happy with anything

He was jumping up and down when we drafted Mazi lol

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Moore in Philly and Quinn in Washington. This should be good...thank God we're all in.