News: CW: Cowboys News: Dak's next deal, update for Steele, FA grades revealed

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting this. Lots of good stuff!!!
One AFC executive says they “love” the Gilmore and Cooks acquisitions by Dallas, especially in a conference like the NFC where there is no clear favorite. A salary cap analyst chimes in by saying, “Dallas is pushing their chips into the middle for this season… This is a really good roster, and I would expect them to add more. I really think they have a shot in the NFC.”
This is my favorite part. I'd love to see a new roadgrader added to the OL, impact TE and complimentary RB to Pollard. This offense is ready to roll.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I like Cooks as a balance to CeeDee but wish there was a way to get a 24 year old Cooks at the same price. Elijah Moore was traded for what was essentially a 3rd round pick, that was decent enough.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Lol what do you know. A article of something positive about this team and the thread is empty. Should suprise nobody. Think you can say some people don't want to see this team win, miserable people love the company. Lol guess why this thread is empty

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
This team has been killing it this offseason great trades with great numbers. If you don't love what this team is doing and has been doing. Just go away and let us love this team in peace

MrPhil

Reaction score
This offseason has been a refreshing change from their normal SOP. Definitely have to give them credit for the work done so far. Still some more work to do at OL, DL, TE and RB. If they continue the pattern of drafting well, this could be one of the best off-season's in a long time.

PSST, hey Jerry! Keep up the good work in the 1st round but, stop screwing around with the 2nd round pick. Please just pick a good football player, there will be one there.