News: CW: Cowboys open -2.5 at Giants in Week 1, favored in 12 games in 2023

JBS

Reaction score
14-2-1 ats Lolol. To say this is a ridiculous opinion is an understatement. Incredibly naive piece by KD

In the last 6 years, no team in the nfl has failed to cover less than 5 times in a season. This guy has us failing to cover twice Lolol. Clown piece

Motorola

Reaction score
+3 road dogs @ Eagles - win outright
-3.5 home favs v. Seahawks - BUT LOSE AS FAVORITE TEAM (? - Cowboys lose outright, or SEA loses but beats the spread?)
+4 road dogs @ Bills - win as underdogs (? - win outright - or lose, but beat the spread?)
+1.5 road dogs @ Dolphins -LOSE, FAIL TO COVER (?)

This guy's/ group's takes aren't to be taken seriously.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With this defense 11-6 is possible.
However 9-8 seems probable, division is not a walk through like the last 2 years.
I have no faith MM will have this offense a well oiled machine in week 1

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
If we control Allen from running down our throat we can beat Buffalo.. Mia will sadly be on their backup QB by December. So we win that one. We will lose at Was. We will beat the Chargers. 12-5 is the floor for us.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Draft Kings it's going to be another great regular season.

Now if we could only carry that into the playoffs a few weeks.

Jarntt

Reaction score
14-2-1 ats Lolol. To say this is a ridiculous opinion is an understatement. Incredibly naive piece by KD

In the last 6 years, no team in the nfl has failed to cover less than 5 times in a season. This guy has us failing to cover twice Lolol. Clown piece
I'm absolutely not saying he is right by any means, but the preseason spreads will be nothing like the actual spreads at kickoff in many cases. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams last year failed to cover the preseason spread less than 5 times.

JBS

Reaction score
I'm absolutely not saying he is right by any means, but the preseason spreads will be nothing like the actual spreads at kickoff in many cases. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams last year failed to cover the preseason spread less than 5 times.
The preseason spreads won’t be the Same. You are right about that. But this has nothing to do w spreads, this guy is just picking the cowboys to cover bc he doesn’t understand ats betting and he’s biased

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I laugh every year when I see people trying to predict seasons.Teams you thought would be good tank every year. Injuries happen, teams come out of nowhere....... but sure, expect me to get excited or pissed at predictions in May???? nah, you play, Ill stay home.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
20-0 as we cover every spread by a big margin.
Hey, it is only mid May.
I’m definitely rooting for 20-0. Wouldn’t it be our luck there could be 2 teams that go 17-0 in NFC and we didn’t get #1 seed. We could actually go 21-0.

plasticman

Reaction score
The good news:

The Giants are 0-3 during the last ten seasons when playing at home on opening day.

The bad news:

The Cowboys are 0-3 during the last ten seasons when playing an away game on opening day.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With the home-field advantage being worth 3 points, what the oddsmakers are really saying is this match is pretty even. I suspect this was done to hype up fans of the NY market. I'm all for getting their hopes up before Daniel Jones and crew let them down.

HanD

Reaction score
With the home-field advantage being worth 3 points, what the oddsmakers are really saying is this match is pretty even. I suspect this was done to hype up fans of the NY market. I'm all for getting their hopes up before Daniel Jones and crew let them down.
I think you have it opposite. Dal is favored by 2.5 on the road. On a neutral field if home field was worth 3, dal would be favored by more.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Wow, those are the five games I predict Dallas to lose.

At SF, at Philadelphia, at LAC, at Buffalo, at Miami.

I have them at 12-5 for the third straight year.
Such easy game to predict the Cowboys to lose. All teams you think are really good at home will beat us. You see, after watching this team for so long now let me help you out. The Cowboys will 100 % absolutely win a few of these games you have them losing. They actually usually surprise in these games and win them. It's the game after, IE the Rams game after the Chargers game we end up losing. Or the Lions after the Dolphins on Monday night. 12-5 is accurate I believe and I say the Cowboys actually take 13 wins this year. We will beat the 49ers, Chargers and Miami and lose to the Lions and Rams.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I think you have it opposite. Dal is favored by 2.5 on the road. On a neutral field if home field was worth 3, dal would be favored by more.
Yea, -2.5 in a divisional road week 1 game is a lot.

I don't think that number will move much, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it get closer to -1.5.

Sydla

Reaction score
6-0 in the division?

Yeah, that seems........ aggressive