Recommended CW: These 49 Cowboys players are under contract for 2023 with these terms

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
spotrac.com

Even better resource.
Most people know about that site, but the article I posted is much easier to read and follow.

If you are looking for info on one player then spotrac is the one most people use either directly or through Google.

If you want a quick list though, the article I posted is much better for that (again, assuming the info is accurate).

Motorola

Reaction score

Assuming all of the information is correct, this is a great source for anyone wanting to know what it would cost to keep or release/trade Cowboys players.
Thank you, Reality.
CZers should mark it for quick access - reference as the 2023 NFL Year approaches.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Assuming all of the information is correct, this is a great source for anyone wanting to know what it would cost to keep or release/trade Cowboys players.
Reality can we not just cut the players we dont like and go get new ones!!!!!!! yeah this shows the real, there are very few levers to pull that dont end in rebuild... true rebuild, give me your confidence level in this FO to do it in 2 or 3 years compared to 6-10

RoboQB

Reaction score
Check out overthecap.com for a spreadsheet-style look at salaries for every team.