Twitter: CW: Twitter Reactions

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't see any point in putting stock in what Dak's brother thinks.

He's only concerned with his brother and not the Cowboys team.

If Dak were to take the team for all they're worth, he'd be happy.

What Dak's brother fails to see is: nobody cares what he thinks!

Last edited:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
When Dak fails which he will. I wonder what the next excuse is going to be.

A bunch of you got so happy saying he was going to be a cowboy for life. I bet you all feel dumb now.

Trying to troll the cowboys into a bad contract.

Leave with Dak after this season.

#DontpayDak
If Dak succeeds, wil that affect your fandom?

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I don't see any point in putting stock in what Dak's brother thinks.

He's only concerned with his brother and not the Cowboys team.

If Dak were to take the team for all they're worth, he'd be happy.

What Dak's brother fails to see is: nobody cares what he thinks!

Honestly, if Dak plays this season I care.

I'm not a Jerry fan, but I have to agree with them. Don't pay Dak that much long term money until we know if we actually have a season.

Frozen700

Reaction score
If Dak succeeds, wil that affect your fandom?

He won't. After this I'll never like him. Money hungry turd.

Needs to go.

If he was Mahommes he would try to hit us up for 70-80 mil a year.

No thanks. Brady and Pat know what it takes.

#DontpayDak

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
In view of what Dak has said lately, I trust he really wants to return to the Cowboys. If not, he's lying about what he actually prefers. The Dallas FO has a right to indulge their sense of propriety as much as Dak reserves that right also. I think Dak was affectively brainwashed by Todd France and I'm not sure he'll naively submit to his BS in the future. Of course, that remains to be seen. Amateur negotiating might well have prevented sufficient progress.

The fact that Dak actually attempted to arrive at a mutual agreement with the team at the last minute speaks loudly to that suspicion. Let's not be unduly pessimistic that things can't be resolved in the future. It remains to be seen if good intentions create pleasant surprises when the time comes to resume their 2021 contract talks. Let's be hopeful that that's the case. Both sides appear to have made mistakes the first time around. All is not lost just yet.

Last edited:

ondaedg

Reaction score

A bunch of you got so happy saying he was going to be a cowboy for life. I bet you all feel dumb now.

#DontpayDak

If you hate our players so much why don’t you go root for the skins?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Y’all gives a crap what Dak’s brother thinks?

Not him personally, but because his opinion was inevitably influenced by Dak.

Note that Dak *could* have replied to his brother on twitter if he wanted his brother to have better feelings about the Cowboys. Would have been a good PR move. But I don't believe he has.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

#DontpayDak

:hammer:................man don't trust the media these days. I think Jerry has finally caught on.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It’s this crap organization you should be mad at, not Dak.
Personally..

I have been surprised that the team dragged this out so long.

They should have torn up his deal after the 2018 season and offered him more money then.

He had his best year and carried the team once Amari showed up.

Zeke got the hint of how Dallas was playing their team leaders and rightfully held out and got a good deal from them.

This team is very inconsistant with how it rewards the stars on the team.

For all the attention the team gets, Jerrah and Stephen have sure been a disappointment for us fans.

25 years of being Next Years Champions is a long time to not win. Most sports teams would be bought and sold several times with records like that.

Suddenly, I'm feeling a little used.

:lmao:

Hate it when I drink too much, smoke too much and think too much.

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not him personally, but because his opinion was inevitably influenced by Dak.

Note that Dak *could* have replied to his brother on twitter if he wanted his brother to have better feelings about the Cowboys. Would have been a good PR move. But I don't believe he has.
that is a good point, so probably reflects dak's feelings too??

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm gonna cheer for someone else coz you only gave my brother 31 million dollars to do something he supposedly loves for 1 year.

21st century problems.

Greed. He should take a time machine and live thru the Great Depression.

Long lines of starving people waiting in soup lines.
photo_0710_breadline_great_depression.jpg

iu

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
OMG, REALLY?! Go cheer for someone else then and take your greedy wanna be quarterback brother with you! :mad:

Grenic

Reaction score
I was thinking about this last night. Wonder how many fans have soured on Dak. At least for now, until he starts winning games for us. Then will be back on the Dak Wagon.

Also, and we know they are out there. How many fans, or they call themselves fans. Want Dak to fail, just to say they were right.

I always said, I prefer he play on the tag, to really see his worth. Though if signed long term I would be ok with it. And though I am a bit disappointed, as how much is also to blame on the FO.
I will be fine once the season starts, and see how the entire team, with a new coaching staff does. I think many other fans will be too.

Right now there is a lot of frustration going on, and one outlet is to bash Dak, and the FO. Well, that is normal I guess. :laugh:
Ill root for everyone but him, I'm done. I know it means nothing, but for me I just can't root for him ever again

KD Drummond

Reaction score
Ill root for everyone but him, I'm done. I know it means nothing, but for me I just can't root for him ever again
I just want to make sure I understand this thought process clearly.

Dak Prescott has played in each and every game since he's been drafted. He has not held out, has not missed a single practice. He has a better winning percentage than any of his draft class mates and has been healthier and more consistent.

Because he wants to get paid well for what he does, and even though nothing he's done has impacted his availability for the season, you just can't root for him ever again?

This is seriously your take, as a fan of the team he QBs?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I just want to make sure I understand this thought process clearly.

Dak Prescott has played in each and every game since he's been drafted. He has not held out, has not missed a single practice. He has a better winning percentage than any of his draft class mates and has been healthier and more consistent.

Because he wants to get paid well for what he does, and even though nothing he's done has impacted his availability for the season, you just can't root for him ever again?

This is seriously your take, as a fan of the team he QBs?
Those same ppl we clown on twitter. They live here as mouth breathing romosexuals. Jus lettin you know fam lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm amazed at just how many people think Dak can name his price if he plays well.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I'm amazed at just how many people think Dak can name his price if he plays well.
If he plays well this year, his starting number after this season is actually 45m based on the market of daks next 2 franchise tag numbers.