CZ staff are pleased to announce that Bobhaze and CouchCoach have been added as moderators

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Please take a moment and congratulate @Bobhaze and @CouchCoach on joining the staff.

Thank you for joining the team. We're happy to have you!

Donuts on you!
As long as they #Respect my authoritah like the good peeps here tend to do.
@CouchCoach @Bobhaze

Actually they don't respect a thing about me and I like it that way.

Carry on.

220px-Carry_on_screaming_%28film%29.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s a bunch of posters breathing a sigh of relief I wasn’t being welcomed to the staff. I would have spent my first day terminating several accounts. :p Fortunately I’ve gotten along with the two new additions. It’s not a good feeling when you see someone being named as a mod who you insulted and fought with all the time. I’ve experienced it. :laugh:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
There’s a bunch of posters breathing a sigh of relief I wasn’t being welcomed to the staff. I would have spent my first day terminating several accounts. :p Fortunately I’ve gotten along with the two new additions. It’s not a good feeling when you see someone being named as a mod who you insulted and fought with all the time. I’ve experienced it. :laugh:

Tell it like you see it. Nothing wrong with that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s really nice to name two reputable longtime members from the old official Dallas Cowboys forum.

Many of us migrated over to the Zone once that forum was closed. This definitely brings some recognition to all of those who have brought more volume and contribution to this site.

Bob and Coach were definitely two of the more popular fans and ones I’ve followed. Hopefully this won’t have any effect on their contributions, attitudes and opinions. Well done Reality!