CZ Welcomes Two New Moderators...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Last week we lost two outstanding moderators on this board. We very much appreciated what Dale and Duane brought here in terms of contribution, responsibilities and class. They will be greatly missed.

The remaining mods were charged with finding two individuals to take over the responsibilities of Dale and Duane. We realized that those were mighty big shoes to fill and we took the responsibility seriously.

After much consideration the mods unanimously decided on two individuals who have very much added to the quality and atmosphere here at CowboysZone. Unfortunately, both declined and we had to settle for ABQCOWBOY and big dog cowboy .

Please welcome these two as your new mods.

In all seriousness... these two are much deserving and will do a great job. Glad to have you aboard guys...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats Guys.

I eagerly await my foot massages guaranteed to me by the new mod act of 2005. :eek: ;)
Yes I know you paid more to bribe us to make you mods than anyone has in the past, but the massage rule is a rule. :p:

On a serious note.

Congrats to both of you. I think both were wise choices and will do a great job as Mods.

:cool:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Welcome aboard guys and the best advice I can give you is don't run out of Dr Pepper or Nyquil. CBZ and Hos are nice guys until their supplies run out. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
What can I tell you about ABQCOWBOY and big dog cowboy that you don't already know? More importantly that could be shared within the Guidelines of this forum?

They are complete and total schmucks...

...and I am grateful for schmucks who will pitch in and help this forum stay on track. Thank you guys and welcome.

Uh, you might want to study up on the Guidelines.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1519150 said:
Uh, you might want to study up on the Guidelines.
They'll need these...

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/2184024284.jpg

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 was very displeased that the word "moderator" is still not residing under his handle

You will be hearing from his lawyers in the very near future

;)

superpunk

Reaction score
poster45329807.jpg

'grats....

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey guys, I thank you for the welcome.

I guess this must be how George W. felt. :laugh2:

So any way, Glazed, Boston Cream, foot messages, dry cleaning, getting a good list going here. What else?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1519173 said:

So any way, Glazed, Boston Cream, foot messages, dry cleaning, getting a good list going here. What else?

Plenty of Diet Coke :D

Now snap too it ;)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
superpunk;1519171 said:
poster45329807.jpg

'grats....

I see my Mom gave up the old graduation picture huh?

What did it cost you? I'm guessing a Forty and one pack of Marlboro 100s. That's a damn shame!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1519173 said:

What the hell do you mean what else? Dr. Pepper and Nyquil. Weren't you listening to Yeager?

No one else does either.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
trickblue;1519107 said:
After much consideration the mods unanimously decided on two individuals who have very much added to the quality and atmosphere here at CowboysZone. Unfortunately, both declined and we had to settle for ABQCOWBOY and big dog cowboy .

Please welcome these two as your new mods.

In all seriousness... these two are much deserving and will do a great job. Glad to have you aboard guys...

Two excellent choices. I've known the Big Dog for many years on various forums and have always found him to be a gentleman and quite well informed too.

ABQCowboy has impressed me since I joined the Zone and I believe he will be outstanding as well.

Great choices!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;1519184 said:
What the hell do you mean what else? Dr. Pepper and Nyquil. Weren't you listening to Yeager?

No one else does either.

Huh? What was that? I wasn't listening. :donthear: