D-Law Comments

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Literally the entire first minute was him shilling his protein brand with his partner Pollard. My friends this is Cowboys football at it's finest. Peak performance. Do I keep watching? Will it make me happy?

Carson

Reaction score
- Team was “tired” at the end of the season
- No answer why the team stinks come playoffs time and can only take it as a lesson learned
- Stephen A says he has a ton of friends on Dallas. Just hates the fans
- Trust Dak and believes in him
- Believes in Mike as well
- Feared change was coming after loss. But knew it was coming
- Says talent they have is enough to win games
- Stephen A says Lawrence saying the right things and agrees with he shouldn’t say anything other than this
- Stephen A says players can’t handle the pressure of playing in Dallas

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Actually felt bad for dlaw tbh not for his play or his excuses about the poor play but he doesn’t not sound like he’s ready to be on a national show like first take. Lots of “uhhs” and stuttering. Usually he speaks with conviction and authority but that’s also with local media lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That is it I am done. Reason for losing was that the team got tired. This is worse than I ever could have imagined. I can't keep going can I? Does it get better? Someone please tell me.
got a better chance of winning the lottery lol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That is it I am done. Reason for losing was that the team got tired. This is worse than I ever could have imagined. I can't keep going can I? Does it get better? Someone please tell me.
Are you done or will you be right back here next year like others that say they're done?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
- Team was “tired” at the end of the season
- No answer why the team stinks come playoffs time and can only take it as a lesson learned
- Stephen A says he has a ton of friends on Dallas. Just hates the fans
- Trust Dak and believes in him
- Believes in Mike as well
- Feared change was coming after loss. But knew it was coming
- Says talent they have is enough to win games
- Stephen A says Lawrence saying the right things and agrees with he shouldn’t say anything other than this
- Stephen A says players can’t handle the pressure of playing in Dallas
no player should want to play here

MikeT22

Reaction score
He wasn’t going to call anyone out, but yeah, they’re soft and not focused.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually felt bad for dlaw tbh not for his play or his excuses about the poor play but he doesn’t not sound like he’s ready to be on a national show like first take. Lots of “uhhs” and stuttering. Usually he speaks with conviction and authority but that’s also with local media lol
no he doesn't, he sounds the same all the time, he got that from jerry lol