D-Law Comments

Zordon

Reaction score
I think it's important that D-Law and Parsons get on the same page this offseason and instill some a serious mindset in this defense. Shannon is rright to call him out at the end. If the defense no-shows in the playoffs that is an indictment on the leaders on that side of the ball.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think it's important that D-Law and Parsons get on the same page this offseason and instill some a serious mindset in this defense. Shannon is rright to call him out at the end. If the defense no-shows in the playoffs that is an indictment on the leaders on that side of the ball.
LOL they still got you. If they don't bring in leaders in that back 7 it's over bro

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tired? Really man? Tank can go as well. I have defended and backed Tank, but this is weak. You’re never going to advance if that’s the mindset. See ya let’s use that money elsewhere.
We need to give him a massive 4-year extension!!! :muttley:

pansophy

Reaction score
If they are tired by season end then are we saying they are too small as a group and therefore have to make up for it by expending extra energy?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
they can say all they want at this point, just go out and play we will be able to tell if they did it or not and if guys are buying in to what they're saying

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they are tired by season end then are we saying they are too small as a group and therefore have to make up for it by expending extra energy?
NO it means they need to stop the VET rest days, and make them run every practice lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don't blame him. The team was tired and they thought they could get rest for next year. Nothing wrong with that, I bet they heard Jerry saying we were going all in next year.
Get your rest boi and wash up those hot boyzz shirts and come back even stronger. I bet you and the boys will be in the best shape of your lives ever.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is it satire? You can be a fan amd not accept garbage until it improves. Maybe Jerry knows yall are all talk Stevie
I agree with your 2nd sentence. The "satire" was the funny "I'm DONE AND NEVER COMING BACK!". (or whatever).

And...LOL at "all talk "Stevie"". Ohh...I'm so scared and offended!

In a satirical way. :laugh:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't blame him. The team was tired and they thought they could get rest for next year. Nothing wrong with that, I bet they heard Jerry saying we were going all in next year.
Get your rest boi and wash up those hot boyzz shirts and come back even stronger. I bet you and the bois will be in the best shape of your lives next year.
That was perfect, starting to think you're one of the players in the locker room!!!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I agree with your 2nd sentence. The "satire" was the funny "I'm DONE AND NEVER COMING BACK!". (or whatever).

And...LOL at "all talk "Stevie"". Ohh...I'm so scared and offended!

In a satirical way. :laugh:
Don't know why it would be satire. Alot of fans have left. But you have alot of feminine energy so I'll leave you be