Twitter: D-Law Is Not Practicing Today

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is CeeDee doing? I dont care about the defense after last week.

As of yesterday, he was in team meeting, I do not think practice was held.
MM said this morning, as they had a light practice, he did not know if CeeDee could participate. I think he needs to go through the protocols first.
But it sounded like he was better.

However, I do not buy into what is always reported for injuries. As we know how it usually goes.
A hangnail today is out for the season tomorrow. :laugh: But yet they keep saying a week away. :banghead:

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Good Lord is this common recovery time for a broken foot? Time to part ways with both Tank and Tyron after this season. Also might be time to invest a high pick in OT.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
At this point I think D-Law is just catching a paycheck. I don’t think he plays this year and will be cut this off-season.

Praxit

Reaction score
..here's my take. Keep him out to 100%. Then he comes back as wrecking machine. ..lol.. Asking much?

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.

I am getting to the point that I don't think he'll play the rest of the year. He may show up in the playoffs because he wants to play in the postseason.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He is not playing until playoffs. If we make it. Will he even be a upgrade at that point. He will be out of football shape..

lkelly

Reaction score
Parsons will break the rookie sack record. He should send a thank you note to D-Law.

Proof

Reaction score
So whenever DLaw does return, probably for the WFT game. And he does nothing, will we get the ...he is rusty...excuses?

Whenever he does return, the extra wait better be worth it. Same for Gallimore. I expect big games from both, in spite of all the time off. If not sack wise, at least make their presence felt to help the defense overall.

naturally

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Have they not been saying December for about a month now? Maybe it was just the local media that has been.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he may play this year and he may not who knows but it dont matter either way

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Good Lord is this common recovery time for a broken foot? Time to part ways with both Tank and Tyron after this season. Also might be time to invest a high pick in OT.
It’s not. 8th week was the max recovery time. He’s approaching the 10th week.