D-Law is Overrated

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
If anything he is underrated. The advanced stats show how much better the defense is when he is on the field vs when he is not. The sack numbers are down in part because they give the tackle extra help. He isn't the best in the league but he is a top 10-15 edge.

The problem is Jerruh dumpster diving at DT. How many times did Brady just simply climb up into the pocket to avoid the outside pressure because there was no inside push?

This is a big part of it. Either last year or the year before Dallas was #1 in pass rush win rate but it wasn't translating to sacks because the qb can just step up, and then scramble if he's mobile.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Both Dlaw & Jaylon were paid too early & too fast. Paying players after their first good season has been a huge mistake by Dallas for quite sometime. Remember Miles Austin after his great season, Jerry paid him & he never played the same.

Ezekiel Elliott is another one. Look at Dak Prescott. Does he act all "we dem boyz" cocky attitude with chains around his neck? The kid is now the highest paid player in the NFL. I, nor any other true fan knows/sees him getting better & better.

Thank goodness he's Dallas's quarterback. A true gem.

jnday

Reaction score
Both Dlaw & Jaylon were paid too early & too fast. Paying players after their first good season has been a huge mistake by Dallas for quite sometime. Remember Miles Austin after his great season, Jerry paid him & he never played the same.

Ezekiel Elliott is another one. Look at Dak Prescott. Does he act all "we dem boyz" cocky attitude with chains around his neck? The kid is now the highest paid player in the NFL. I nor any other true fan knows/sees him getting better & better.
It certainly seems like Dallas players starts declining after they get paid with a new contract. Zach Martin is the only player that plays up to his contract.

dfense

Reaction score
i thought he played a hell of a game on thursday, and seemed like the announcers were singing his praises often. i’d love more sacks, and he’s definitely overpaid, but i love having him on the team
Stop making sense. The arm chair QB's want sacks and stats.