Twitter: D Law message to Tyrone Crawford

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope you're wearing waders.

Definitely easier than trying to defend your idiotic claim.

Run along. I'd hope you learned something this time but that doesn't appear to be your style.

As expected.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should expect it. I know I certainly did when you reflexively strawmanned my argument. This was merely a test to see if you've grown as a human being.

As if you're in any position to judge me or anyone else? Get over yourself.

I hope I fail any "test" that you present. I'll take it as validation that I'm doing something right.

Thanks for another waste of time and bandwidth.

Reactions: CWR

Haimerej

Reaction score
As if you're in any position to judge me or anyone else? Get over yourself.

Well, whenever I strawman what someone says and use said strawman to make personal insults, you can call me out. The difference is I will acknowledge my mistakes.

At least when it comes to dealing with me, you tend to double down. When you realize you're wrong you always refer to your, "bull**** detector," because that's easier than confronting your poorly thought out responses.

I hope I fail any "test" that you present. I'll take it as validation that I'm doing something right.

Look man, I didn't know she was your wife. She came on strong and I just did what was natural.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
All because he was never good enough to establish himself at one position. The retroactive sugar-coating is nauseating.
This guy was one of the biggest mysteries on the team. Glad he is gone. It's nice Tank is saying something nice to draw some attention to Crawford leaving. The rest of us just shrug and roll our eyes.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Two underperformers who never would be as rich as they are today if they played for any other team in the NFL.

Scotman

Reaction score
He's like plain rice cakes to me. I could eat them and eventually get full. But if I never had one again, I wouldn't care.