Twitter: D-Law Tweet

shabazz

Reaction score
Did you take less money at your job?

I’ve never underperformed so I wouldn’t know….. just might be a character flaw in me. I would like to underachieve but still have the nerve to pose in front of a Lamborghini from the salary.

I couldn’t do that. I was raised right.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve never underperformed so I wouldn’t know….. just might be a character flaw in me. I would like to underachieve but still have the nerve to pose in front of a Lamborghini from the salary.

You gotta get it when it's offered.....some fans think it's a sport...at this level, it's a business.

shabazz

Reaction score
You gotta get it when it's offered.....some fans think it's a sport...at this level, it's a business.

In the end it’s the FOs responsibility for these contracts. These days it’s a crap shoot but our FO seems to get it wrong more than the other teams……I’m just tired of hearing the same stuff from players like DLaw that no damn well there’s not gonna be a championship here any time soon.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m glad players don’t have the same mentality board members have here lmao

yeah, some of them have a lower mentality than those fans who can see the handwriting on the wall. No reason for the rest of us to be deluding ourselves on Twatter that this years team is gonna get a championships here……not sure who he’s trying to fool.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I've seen players get used and that's why I have a soft spot in my heart

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Lawrence is one of the best guys on the team. Yeah he’s been overpaid but he isn’t worth the hate.

We’d have a very solid team if everyone did their jobs as well and as consistently as Lawrence.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well yeah. Lawrence is at the stage now where he wants to win a Super Bowl. He told you that.

Easily one of my top 10 most hated Cowboys of all time.

Blackrain

Reaction score
So the king of the Hot Boyz wants a Lombardi.

Swell Tell him to get in shape and start watching extensive tape of Deacon Jones

Big_D

Reaction score
At least he could get paid in bitcoin. That’s better than any championship!

Hardline

Reaction score
Lawrence will be long gone on another team or retired before this team wins a championship.