D Mac. in 2008

adamknite

Reaction score
Why haven't I posted in this thread yet? Oh there I go.

If Julies doesn't show us enough to where we want to sign him to a long term deal I see McFadden as our only choice. I'd definetly trade both of our first round picks for him.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;1481616 said:
ok guys, tell me more about this mcfadden kid, do you have some links to his bio and profile?

can he pass catch, and maybe block a little? all i know about him is that he is about 6-0, 210, with 4.35 in 40. would appreciate more links to his bio.

i would like the cowboys, whoever it is slaton, mcfadden, other running back for arkansas, to draft him with clevelands pick. What would be super, say clevelands pick is # 1 overall, and there are 2 top QBs, and the teams drafting right behind us, need a super QB, and those 2 teams have a super rb, so they dont need one, we trade down one spot or 2, pick up an extra 2nd, maybe a 3rd, dont get greedy, but at least get a high pick,

then we will have our # 1, clevelands # 1, our # 2, that teams # 2 we trade with, and our # 3, then we can go out, and get that super rb, that super wr, and possibly a top NT or S. Then with the extra # 2, and our # 3 we can draft best player available, we might be able to get 3 impact players, thats how u build super bowl teams, with impact players.

remember the cowboys early years in 70's, first they had roger staubach, a steal at lower pick, ed too tall jones, # 1 pick overall, randy white # 2 pick in 1st round, tony dorsett # 2 pick overall in 1st round, the cowboys were in superbowls 3 years through the late 70's and in playoffs more times. Thats how you build in the draft, look at patriots, then you pick up free agent players when they come available after you build nucleus of your team.

You are really missing out on watching some great players.

Do yourself a favor this college football season and watch McFadden with Arkansas, Steve Slaton with WVU and Ray Rice with Rutgers.

All three are DYNAMIC players.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The comparison of Peterson to Dickerson this year really irritated me, because I don't think Peterson is even close to Dickerson's class.

McFadden is so good, the comparison is legit. ;) :eek: