D still wins championships

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Like Safety and a good DT! How we ignored those positions I will never know.

You know exactly why. Because Jerry, Stephen and Will are bozos when it comes to building a team. I know Will gets all this credit for hitting on some picks but they are god awful in free agency and have no direction. They let go of talented players and now have a void to fill in the draft. We constantly build outside in on defense, even though that has never once worked for us. We like the "sexy" outside players. Go cheap in the interior.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
SAME GAME Plan umm no and i thought AR, Bienemy and that coaching staff were genius', so coaches do depend on great players playing great?? wasn't close to the same OL and KC WRs dropped those clutch throws they usually catch, also a lot of penalties didnt help.. you are way off base..

it was used as a good film not far apart and experience on what not to do and KC had better OL and their receivers caught everything. You miss the point of that game was a good run through for them.. also the luck on when you play team, KC OL and WRs decided to have bad game at worst time and that favored TB..

I did not miss anything. Dropping balls, and lack of awareness, is how they played most of the season. The KC gameplan, was to kill them with speed and motion; it did not work! They played like they have played all season long, and it bit them in the rear. There is no additional games played, after the Superbowl. Maybe, a lesson has been learned about preparation and awareness. I will give you the OL issue, but the defense played sloppy, lose, and careless.

kskboys

Reaction score
I did not miss anything. Dropping balls, and lack of awareness, is how they played most of the season. The KC gameplan, was to kill them with speed and motion; it did not work! They played like they have played all season long, and it bit them in the rear. There is no additional games played, after the Superbowl. Maybe, a lesson has been learned about preparation and awareness. I will give you the OL issue, but the defense played sloppy, lose, and careless.
Yeah, I saw some dropped balls, but that is not why KC lost.