Daily Zone Forum sorting question

BBQ101

Reaction score
Hope someone sees this and can help.

For all the other forums on this site, the default sort when I view the forum is by last post. So, threads with the latest post show up on the top of the list (not including stickied threads). For the Daily Zone forum, this is not the case. I have to manually click the last post header to get it to sort.

Is this a setting I have somewhere that I can change? It's not a huge deal, more a minor annoyance, but would like to fix the "issue" if possible.

I have looked around a bit, and didn't see anything in my settings. I'm not positive, but it seems like the default sort for the daily zone might be by when the thread was created.

BBQ

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Daily Zone forum default sort is to show the latest articles first, not the latest post. That's why you have to manually sort it by last post. This is not something that's going to change anytime soon.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just for the general information of everyone. If you click on the "Last Reply" menu option on the top header, it will automatically sort into most recent replies.

When you log out of the DZ and log back in, it will return to the format of most recent thread added.

So you can sort it the way you prefer, if you wish, but you will have to do it manually on the first click. I believe it will stay in that format for as long as you are reading and posting in that forum.

BBQ101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2916140 said:
The Daily Zone forum default sort is to show the latest articles first, not the latest post. That's why you have to manually sort it by last post. This is not something that's going to change anytime soon.

Thanks for the response...I'll just get over my annoyance.

BBQ