Twitter: Dak’s agent has made a counterproposal

Rayman70

Reaction score
my guess is Booger did a counter proposal as well. Literally..on a counter at Hooters, written on a napkin. :oldcouple:

ShortRound

Reaction score
AQIF9fK.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dak told his agent. I’m good at 16 million.
Lol... yeah right. Dak told him nothing except to get him the best deal he can get.
And then we're going to hear about some hoo-ha about Stephen calling Dak personally, or vice-versa and his bloated contract will suddenly be a feel-good story.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once this gets done, this place will be :popcorn: X 1,000,000

I prefer they wait for him to prove it this year. Though can’t deny his 32-16 record. However, we all know he will be the QB here for good or bad or average for years. So may as well support him. It could be worse, we could go through another 8 to 10 years to find a QB. We could have the Quincy type, older Vinnie T and Brad Johnson types.

Or worse, be like the Browns 20 years or more of a QB search, Jets, Raiders, other teams.
At least with Dak we have won for 3 years in a row, and was robbed by Goodell of making the playoffs for 3 in a row.

I think Kitna will help Dak, and with a new playbook if Moore is all that. Many will be pleasantly surprised this year.