Dak’s Best Game in a Loss

817Gill

Reaction score
I know I know we lost, but Dak legitimately looked like a guy you can win big games with. Extending plays, overcoming penalties, protecting the ball even though he was being harassed.

His best 3 game stretch in awhile. We’re going to take it out on some bottom feeders before getting a chance at revenge at home.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I know I know we lost, but Dak legitimately looked like a guy you can win big games with. Extending plays, overcoming penalties, protecting the ball even though he was being harassed.

His best 3 game stretch in awhile. We’re going to take it out on some bottom feeders before getting a chance at revenge at home.
Do you think he was better than the Washington QB last week?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Typically if we lose its because Dak had a poor game. This is the rare occurrence he probably had one of the best games of this season and it just wasn't enough. I think we like to say we only need to score about 21 to win with our defense....

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score

No. He made bad decisions at critical times. That is the reason why he will never win a Super Bowl.

GMO415

Reaction score
Great, so Dak will be remembered with Romo. A bunch of losers who never amounted to greatness.

Aven8

Reaction score
If thats Daks best game or rather the best he can play, we are doomed.

He had plenty of opps to put the ball in the EZ and fell short
Willie…..I like your style, but Dak has Lamb and Fergs. He doesn’t even have a RB anymore. It’s embarrassing we didn’t do anything. Gallup needs to be gone. TP is making 10 million and has no speed anymore. And that’s it. It’s embarrassing

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

His best 3 game stretch in awhile. We’re going to take it out on some bottom feeders before getting a chance at revenge at home. Stepping out of bounds on a critical play. Having zero pocket awareness. Moving slowly.
There fixed that for ya ;)

Cydios

Reaction score
He didn't throw a pick and went positive. Sacks from Steeles side or drops aren't on him

wssaustin

Reaction score
If the game ended with a loss then there is no "BUT". You managed to escape from the jaws of victory for one week then next week you might get blown out.

A loser finds ways to lose.

wssaustin

Reaction score
Willie…..I like your style, but Dak has Lamb and Fergs. He doesn’t even have a RB anymore. It’s embarrassing we didn’t do anything. Gallup needs to be gone. TP is making 10 million and has no speed anymore. And that’s it. It’s embarrassing
Maybe we don't have a great OL and RB is due to someone getting paid too much.

Vabchshark

Reaction score
Dak played well enough for a win tonight, too many drops and the defense had lapses in the 3rd quarter.

Mannix

Reaction score

But he doesn't!!!