Dak’s Best Game in a Loss

TheCritic

Reaction score
I gave up on the idea of Dak being an elite QB a very long time ago. But I have nothing negative to say about him today. He has no complimentary running game and theCowboys OL arent good enough to match up against the best DLs in the league. Despite all of that, he had some great moments today and maybe some of the best play he's had during his career.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I guess you didn't watch the Rams game last week.
I was at the game and he’s just ok, nothing special and you can see it. Everyone that knows ball agrees at the game, unlike forum. Sat by expro db and everyone in our area stated the same thing. Take it as is but Dak isn’t special and makes some bone headed plays like int in middle of ez on first down!!! That’s just last week so really not a great game either as everyone that has any pass rush is owning the rams

mmohican29

Reaction score
I was at the game and he’s just ok, nothing special and you can see it. Everyone that knows ball agrees at the game, unlike forum. Sat by expro db and everyone in our area stated the same thing. Take it as is but Dak isn’t special and makes some bone headed plays like int in middle of ez on first down!!! That’s just last week so really not a great game either as everyone that has any pass rush is owning the rams
Awww, you and your faction of NFL level talent scouts with your pretzels and beers enjoying the game and developing a Dak Prescott consensus. How adorable!