Dak’s brother says we couldn’t win without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If Dalton plays the first Philly game, that’s probably a win. Heck, we almost won with DeNucci and that, despite Moore, calling the most ridiculous first half I’ve ever seen as a football fan in my life. WRs getting the snap with DeNucci lined up outside as a WR, Zeke getting snaps in an empty backfield, as if nobody knows he isn’t going to run... All we needed to do, as is evidenced by the third quarter was to run behind Zach Martin the whole game.

That's an interesting point khiladi. I don't know that I agree with that, I mean, you just never know but it does make you think. I wonder what Dalton might have been able to do if he had seen the entire offseason and been able to work with the first team in Training Camp? A lot of what was wrong early on was Dalton's inexperience with the players and the offense. Dalton, to me, was a really, really good backup. The best we could have hoped for, to be honest.

khiladi

Reaction score
Did Jerry mistreat Dak when he completely sucked in 2017 and still allowed him to play in a bunch of meaningless games to allow him to ‘learn’? Did he mistreat him when he got rid of Dez to make the offense “Dak-friendly” only to then watch Dak wallow in complete mediocrity on the level of Quincy Carter only to then try and bail him out by giving up draft picks for Cooper? Maybe Jerry should have let Dak continue to sink some more..

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Did Jerry mistreat Dak when he completely sucked in 2017 and still allowed him to play in a bunch of meaningless games to allow him to ‘learn’? Did he mistreat him when he got rid of Dez to make the offense “Dak-friendly” only to then watch Dak wallow in complete mediocrity on the level of Quincy Carter only to then try and bail him out by giving up draft picks for Cooper? Maybe Jerry should have let Dak continue to sink some more..

Again, you bring up good points. Gotta be honest though, this is exactly what worries me about Jerry. He has shown that nothing is limiting, where Dak is concerned. No bridge is too far and that is worrisome, to me.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey I think your nose is bleeding. O wait it's brown nvm.

Well, you may be right. I mean, if anybody would have a great deal of experience with that, it would definitely be you.

Is this where I'm supposed to claim it doesn't matter and say nvm? I never know with these things........

blueblood70

Reaction score

some of that is understandable AND I CAN AGREE WITH some of it,

LET HIM SINK?!, SERIOUSLY THERES FAR MOR PEOPLE WITH JOBS ON THE LINE AND TEAM TO WORRY ABOUT TO LET A PLAYER SINK..SIGNIG AC WAS NECCESSARY AND IT WORKED, WE ENDED UP BEATING SEATLE IN THE PLAYOFFS AND WENT ON TO LOSE BY 8 POINTS ON THE ROAD TO BETTER TEAM WHO WENT ON TO THE SB .

SO you propose to go back in time and say end up 6-10 instead to spite Dak and let jerry see he shouldnt sign him?

that is insane!

lukin2006

Reaction score
his name is Thaddeus. Critical thinking is apparently not your strong suit though. Carry on

You are some piece of work. My guess is you have never used critical or even know what critical thinking is.

you do realize we have won nothing with Prescott...

Leo how can is twerp brother even make that statement. Apparently his brother needs to watch the games to see how much winning has been happening under Prescott. You do realize if he get a 5 year 40 million per year that the Cowboys have no shot at winning a title for 5 years?

So the next time you need to think. We all saw what Prescott did when he had no receivers? He is not capable of carry this team ever...he needs solid talent around him. 40 million qb should carry the O.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Tad is right that this team needs Dak to win. This season proved as much.

Tad is wrong to demand Dak get paid anything he wants. Absolutely wrong. Everyone should be willing to give a little discount in order to wear the uniform as a Dallas Cowboy. Why? Because you can easily make that difference up 5x in endorsements, sponsorships and commercials simply for being a star player for the Dallas Cowboys. If you don't want to be a little generous and work with Jerry Jones, ......Bye! See ya!....Don't let the door hit'cha where the good Lord split'cha!

Too bad Jerry set the wrong precedent when he overpaid a handful of other team players by paying them league position top pay.
:facepalm:

kevm3

Reaction score
In terms of career, Dak absolutely would be smart to get out of Dallas. Let another qb waste their career here while the Jones boys plays real life madden.

starfan1

Reaction score
Tad needs to get a job and stay off Twitter....

social media has created a generation of keyboard punks . Gone are the days when disputes are settled like the old days. Instead you get a tweet or post like Tad got
Sign of the times unfortunately

MyFairLady

Reaction score
social media has created a generation of keyboard punks . Gone are the days when disputes are settled like the old days. Instead you get a tweet or post like Tad got
Sign of the times unfortunately
So you are saying Tad Pole should just get punched in the face instead? Works for me. :)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You are some piece of work. My guess is you have never used critical or even know what critical thinking is.

you do realize we have won nothing with Prescott...

Leo how can is twerp brother even make that statement. Apparently his brother needs to watch the games to see how much winning has been happening under Prescott. You do realize if he get a 5 year 40 million per year that the Cowboys have no shot at winning a title for 5 years?

So the next time you need to think. We all saw what Prescott did when he had no receivers? He is not capable of carry this team ever...he needs solid talent around him. 40 million qb should carry the O.
Can you give an example of a QB carrying the offense and winning without solid talent around him? I want to understand what this means since it is used so often and trying to figure out why it's a detriment for Dak to need talent but not all the other QBs who also needed talent to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.