Dak’s Brother Tad Calls Out the Cowboys on Twitter

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Are we not counting endorsements now? How many commercials have we seen Dak in? Okay. Now. How many commercials have we seen Cam Newton, Jameis Winston,Phillip Rivers, Andrew Luck, or even Drew Brees in? Being the QB of America’s team will roll in some extra dollars many seem to forget. While his draft counterparts Goff and Wentz make/made more than him, I’m almost certain that counting endorsements and bonuses, Dak made up for a lot
of that
Youre right....Dak should only play for endorsements

kskboys

Reaction score
I had an employee like Dak once. I was paying him $18/hr. He was a pretty decent employee. Then he comes up to me and declares that he needs $30/hr.

What Dak did is the same. Insisted on getting paid more than he was worth.

This whole negotiation has been exceedingly strange.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak made 2 mil in 4 years as the starting QB of Americas Team. Greedy?

What he is doing now is sad. Not taking the deal for 5 years is petty. And on the other side, not taking the 4 year deal is even more petty.

They both get an F-

MikeB80

Reaction score
More leadership qualities from the prescott's.

i had the fan on a few minutes ago and they were discussing a trade dak for stafford. It will never happen but it would be awesome.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
What he is doing now is sad. Not taking the deal for 5 years is petty. And on the other side, not taking the 4 year deal is even more petty.

They both get an F-
If they had offered him a good deal in the spring of 2019 Dak would have signed a 5 year deal. D Watson will sign for 3 the Texans organization wont blink about it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
LOL ....winning cures all. 90% of these comments/emotions will disappear once the season starts and he's winning.

Frozen700

Reaction score
To hell with him and his brother.

Bunch of blood sucking leeches.

Can't wait till this fool is up out of here

#DontpayDak

bewp7

Reaction score
well to be honest i would be mad too if i was free loading off my brother and the ones paying him didnt give him a blank check or contract.

i cant wait until dak is gone, let him go get huge money in jacksonville or something without being surrounded by elite talent every where on offense and see him out of the nfl in a few years because he just isnt that good.

the cowboys dont need to give dak prescott $120m guarantee to go 8-8 and miss the playoffs. there are much cheaper options than that!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate when people change the narrative
Didn't change the narrative, maybe you did. Dak is playing under the tag for certain. His endorsements are in addition and are huge. He will make anywhere between 30-80 million including insurance this year. Are you telling me that isn't enough?

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Get your popcorn ready.

Ec_qaVNUcAINoG-

Okay, Tad.....

I'm pretty sure we don't need any Tads supporting us...

Dak's camp is obviously complete BUSH league donkey show...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They were focused on Zeke

Sadly, they shouldn't have been.

The way heard it was that the Cowboys had made an offer that wasn't as high as it is now before the season last year. Dak's team said they wanted more. After the first 3 games when Dak and the offense looked all world...……………..Cowboys went back and said...……..Ok, we will pay you what you want. Which I believe to be the 35 million number.

But after Dak played so well those first 3 games when the Cowboys went back and agreed to their price, the agent told the Cowboys that the deal was no longer on the table and now the price has gone up. That is when the Cowboys got pissed and why we are here where we are today.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Wonder what Dak thinks about tads tweet? Like oh boy that idiot just exposed us, I've always said ee were both lifelong Cowboys fans...

Can't wait for him to be asked that question.