Dak’s first 4 games

Nav22

Reaction score
Historical context:

Dak is the 4th QB in NFL history with 10 Pass TD while completing at least 75% of his attempts in his first 4 games.

The previous 3?

2007 Tom Brady, 2013 Peyton Manning, 2020 Russell Wilson.

DURRRR BUT DAK IS AVRIJ AND ANY QB COULD DO DAT ON DIS TEAM WELL EXCEPT ANDI DAWLTON I GUESS LOL DURRRRRRRR

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
DURRRR BUT DAK IS AVRIJ AND ANY QB COULD DO DAT ON DIS TEAM WELL EXCEPT ANDI DAWLTON I GUESS LOL DURRRRRRRR

Risen sounds nothing like this.

JayFord

Reaction score
move those goal post

he cant consistantly find his slider

Aftershock

Reaction score
Historical context:

Dak is the 4th QB in NFL history with 10 Pass TD while completing at least 75% of his attempts in his first 4 games.

The previous 3?

I don't think anyone here has called Dak average lately or shown disdain for his high level of play thus far this season.

Kudos to you I guess though? Go pat yourself on the back and go get a cookie, you earned one champ.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So I guess Kyler Murray this year must be the bestest forever and ever.
Higher completion % (76%) and more total Tds (13 vs 12)

Both have had nice starts but it is just ...4....games.
Half the league has Passer ratings of 100 or more. A 100 rating used to lead the league. Every year, it gets easier and easier for the offenses.

Next week it'll be something new.
"Dak 3rd to ever to complete 3rd down pass from left hash on early Sunday games, 3 times in a row...only others were Staubach and Johnny Unitas." That's some good company!

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't think anyone here has called Dak average lately or shown disdain for his high level of play thus far this season.

Kudos to you I guess though? Go pat yourself on the back and go get a cookie, you earned one champ.
You must be new here, Know-Nothing.
:thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
So I guess Kyler Murray this year must be the bestest forever and ever.
Higher completion % (76%) and more total Tds (13 vs 12)

Both have had nice starts but it is just ...4....games.
Half the league has Passer ratings of 100 or more. A 100 rating used to lead the league. Every year, it gets easier and easier for the offenses.

Next week it'll be something new.
"Dak 3rd to ever to complete 3rd down pass from left hash on early Sunday games, 3 times in a row...only others were Staubach and Johnny Unitas." That's some good company!
And yet, only 4 QBs in NFL history have done it.

Things are SO EASY for QBs now, but not quite easy enough for more than 3 others to do what Dak has done this season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Historical context:

The previous 3?

Dak is truly an elite NFL QB and is finally getting recognized as such.

DFWJC

Reaction score
And yet, only 4 QBs in NFL history have done it.

Things are SO EASY for QBs now, but not quite easy enough for more than 3 others to do what Dak has done this season.
I didn't say he wasn't playing well.

And really, just this year two have done it...unless you want to somehow not count the 13 TDs that Murray has because "only" 9 of the 13 are passing TDs.
Total TDs minus Turnover matters way more than total TDs anyway. See Winston and his 33 TDs but 30 ints 2 years ago as exhibit A.
Fortunately, Dak is doing well in that area too! Playing his butt off so far.

My bad if I came off irritated...its mainly another poster that finds obscure stuff seemingly every single day, probably because he's fighting back vs those that don't think Dak is good. I get it, but it seems so over the top
It just seems people are researching and finding weird stats to pump Dak up all the time when he doesn't need it.

Look, it may very well happen, but he is truly in rare-air company if he's doing this after 16 games (17th not required) . Then it has a little more meaning.

Last edited: