Dak’s Last 16 starts: 5,734 Yards, 36 Tds

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak’s struggled against zone coverage are well known. Everybody knows he’s accurate when he knows where he’s going. The same thing happened against TB. Teams stubbornly continue to play man against Dallas, because in reality they are more worried about Zeke than Dak’s meaningless yards.

Dallas is lucky Zeke us such an elite pass blocker as well. I mean you wonder why Chris Coolinsworth said teams still blitz Dak even though he’s shown he can consistently beat it, referring to Tampa Bay being stubborn with it. Hmmm….

If he sees man coverage on the outside, Dak seems to relax and knows where he wants to go with the ball before the snap. You get plays like the one to Michael Gallup. You get plays like he made against Jacksonville, who stubbornly stayed in man coverage for a good portion of the game.

https://sportdfw.com/2018/10/24/dallas-cowboys-zone-coverage-is-daks-kryptonite/

jnday

Reaction score
Actually you just have to watch the game to see who plays well. Anyone watching last weeks game thinking Dak was the reason we lost is just plain stupid.

But here you are........................
I didn’t blame Dak for the loss. I have said that he played well in the Bucs game. It was a losing effort by the whole team, which should shut everybody up.

Last edited: