Dak 2022 vs 2023

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While I always wanted Kellen out, I honestly thought he would do better than this. San Diego is imploding. Both him and Garrett jumped on the wrong boats in their next chance. 6 points against the Pats?
He sucks. Most of this board was calling for his firing 2 years before the cowboys finally pulled the trigger. It made no sense to saddle MM with him and his wr route tree.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m old enough to remember you guys thought we were going to be a running team
Yeah people took what McCarthy said and created all types of narratives...."he doesn't trust Dak"......now Dak is having one of the best years of his career lol. But a lot of those guys are not around anymore....I guess waiting for the team to lose.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think
While I always wanted Kellen out, I honestly thought he would do better than this. San Diego is imploding. Both him and Garrett jumped on the wrong boats in their next chance. 6 points against the Pats?
I think it's a mix of a few things. I think Herbert is not nearly as good as people want to believe and I think Dak is better than people want to give credit for.

It never crossed anyones mind that Dak made Moore's offense look better than it truly was.

erod

Reaction score
An nfl caliber play caller makes a big difference.
Things got better when they got back to 2022 playcalling. Early in the year, the offense was putrid under McCarthy's approach.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Things got better when they got back to 2022 playcalling. Early in the year, the offense was putrid under McCarthy's approach.
Plays, not play calling. Dallas is up 6ppg with Mike
Chargers are down a point with Moore.

There's an art to calling plays. Moore just pulled plays out of a hat it seemed with no thought of game situations.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dude is balling like crazy lately. No pun intended (referring to impregnating his girl). Hope he can keep it up. Again, no pun intended
here's the thing with you guys this isn't new, ,Prescott has always been the same guy..what that twitter post shows is daK WAS STILL ON ROLL LAST YEAR. HIS weapons literally and figuratively dropped the ball. far too many tipped passes, easy catches Turing into INTs etc etc. 2021 37 tds 10 Ints, 2018 went 5-3 down the stretch to save year and make it to the 2nd round after starting 3-5... i mean his rookie year 11 in a row, hes always been this qb just needs his teammates to come with him in the big moments of big games.