Dak all about himself

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not surprised that he is his own wallpaper.

Just an extremely unlikable human being.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Tennessee
Georgian by birth, Tennessee Volunteer by the grace of God. Blogger, co-host of Fantasy Football Factory and Barstool Fantasy League commissioner. Creator of The Wolfpack.

Why should I care what his opinion is?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He’s been all about himself since day 1. Same guy who had enough class to thank the player from Seattle who injured Romo. Romo went high, Dak went low. He will never win anything he is the biggest fraud in the history of this game. Through 2 picks again against a team who’s banged up and shoulda had a much easier time with yesterday. Read the article, it’s all you need to know about him. I call him Fraudo now.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...self-as-his-iphone-wallpaper-is-a-baller-move
Did you read the article? Including the very last sentence?
The last sentence reads....If you are against this in any way you are exposing yourself as a loser.
:lmao:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Just FYI, this is a team policy. All the players have a picture with their jersey/name as their phone wallpaper so when someone finds their phone in the locker room (which happens all the time) they know whose it is.

Most professional sports teams have this policy these days
That is a very good idea in general. If you leave your phone lying around on the job, your co-workers will know exactly whose phone it is.

Thanks for sharing this.

Cmac

Reaction score
Should have just reduced the words and said you don't like Dak. Period. You know why and the rest of us can guess, if we choose so.