Dak and his selfish 4 year contract

kskboys

Reaction score
Can't blame Dak for getting paid what he does. As a player or employee anywhere we want the most for us and our family. Its up to Jerry to make the call on how much is too much.
Not accurate. Dak held out for max money. And insisted on a short term deal. Which means he doesn't care about the team or winning.

When you're referring to this amount of money, using enough money for family as an argument is silly. Half of what he makes is way more than enough for him and his family, rendering your argument irrelevant.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I like the short contract now ........ just means the bandaid will be pulled off quicker.

Qcard

Reaction score
His selfish team restricting 4 year contract is a major reason this team was hamstrung in the cap.

Prescott refused to give more years in the last contract so the team could at least absorb and keep players and weapons to get you passed the divisional round.

He did this so he could get a second bite at the Apple. Bravo Dak. Thanks!

Would Amari Cooper been around still? Would they have gone after other free agents?

Be a man Dak! You could not get to the Super Bowl with your arm and interceptions.

Sign a 7 year extension give the team some room to help you because you need it.
I had to wait a Month to reply to this Piling Heap of Manure Thread!!

Gullible Fans peddle the Billionaire Owners propaganda.

Self Imposed Cap so they can maintain their No.1 priority $$ while players take lesser pie and injuries...

Some Fans don't deserve the Football Players they watch

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stupid thread. Dak earned the contract. Someone was going to give him that money. Top 10 quarterback under the age of 30 at the time of signing.
I have no dog in this fight but I think his argument was that it should've been 5 years vs 4 to allow more flexibilty

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember Cowherd saying the extension Prescott signs will show you a lot about him and how intelligent he is.

And it did. Selfish indeed, with no consideration or acknowledgement of how much help he needs around him to make up for what he lacks.

I have zero respect for him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what was even dumber, was the idiots on here saying, "get that money". Idiots don't understand the slices in the pie. smh