Dak and Jaylon

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Oh I’ve paid attention. But to pretend like he’s the worst linebacker on the team is a joke. I pay attention to all linebackers not just Jaylon and they all seem to be struggling. Two weeks ago I heard nothing about Jaylon. His play is getting overblown. He’s struggling but not nearly to the point you guys want us to believe. I don’t see any player on this team playing up to their potential right now.
Your weekly defending of Jaylon is getting really old. The guy is constantly taking bad angles and tackling people 10 yards down field. He’s played terrible this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your weekly defending of Jaylon is getting really old. The guy is constantly taking bad angles and tackling people 10 yards down field. He’s played terrible this year.
Weekly defending of Jaylon? This is my first week “defending” him lol. And I wouldn’t really say “he’s struggling” is defending him lol. But have at it lol. And are you telling me he’s the only one taking bad angles? Sean Lee is taking bad angles and missing tackles. He just looks better doing it because who’s a smarter player.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Coaching coaching coaching, don’t tell me about the players until I see them in a new system. We already know they can play, they’ve proven it over and over again. They just need to be coached up!!!!

You restock through cheap draft picks and not expensive FA.

Dak getting paid!!!

basel90

Reaction score
these guys who weren't suppose to make it ... according to many wasted picks

Dak currently leads the NFL in passing, and has never missed a start

Jaylon currently leads the NFL in tackles, 3 years ago it was doubtful he'd ever be able skip rope

as bad as we sometimes talk about these guys - that's pretty darn good

and the biggest thing they both bring to the game is character

Why are you touting Dak or jaylon ?

Dak is Average .... nothing more or less . Nothing special . Not a top 10 QB . Period .
Jaylon is overrated, undisciplined , disappears like many on this D .

Move on

glimmerman

Reaction score
It really doesn't matter, we are stalling out on the opponents side of the field which is why Maher has a high number of FG attempts - Dak's TD:INT ratio in the red zone looks good - but we are still failing there consistently when we do get there.

https://sportdfw.com/2019/12/04/dallas-cowboys-red-zone-problem/

"As much as it pains me to say, (as a big-time Dak Prescott supporter and long-time Ezekiel Elliott critic) the numbers suggest the problem in the red zone is Dak Prescott and the passing game and not Zeke and the running game."

There's not much to indicate we'd do well even if we did get turnovers - we have a fundamental problem of performance with a short field.
Run the ball more in the red zone..

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Weekly defending of Jaylon? This is my first week “defending” him lol. And I wouldn’t really say “he’s struggling” is defending him lol. But have at it lol. And are you telling me he’s the only one taking bad angles? Sean Lee is taking bad angles and missing tackles. He just looks better doing it because who’s a smarter player.

Dude has 10+ missed tackles. That's on no one but him.

cern

Reaction score
talk to me about Jaylon when he's making stops on third down consistently. until then, we're 3-7 out last ten games.
as for dak, he's looking like romo. great at moving the ball between the 20's, but can't score from the red zone. same 3-7 applies. when was the last time he led us to a win while coming from behind??? the only stat that really matters is wins.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Heck its not just Jaylon the whole defense is missing tackles . This team is really struggling right now but just when everybody thinks they have it all figured out and we are done something totally unexpected will happen and we will beat somebody everyone thinks we should lose to

morat1959

Reaction score
Why are you touting Dak or jaylon ?

Dak is Average .... nothing more or less . Nothing special . Not a top 10 QB . Period .
Jaylon is overrated, undisciplined , disappears like many on this D .

Move on
This!

Cowboyluck

Reaction score
Half of Dak's yards comes in garbage time when they are losing and the defense is in prevent. He ain't that great average QB st best.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Sorry but I'll agree on Dak but Jaylon is always out of position and honestly his constant celebrations about simple tasks is annoying. Especially doing them over a hurt guy.
id actually like for you to try and explain this. He;s had some bad plays but youre not going to "always" be out of posistion and lead the nfl in tackles. So if youd like to back up your opinion with some sort of explaination.

I can tell you anybody that is saying these LBers are regressing have no clue about how this defense works. And clearly you fit into this category.

Every level of this defense is suffering because the DTs play is some of the worst in the NFL. Not only the LBers suffering but the safeties are getting taken out aswell because the DTs are being washed out of plays consistently