Twitter: Dak and McCarthy speak after ota 2

Winonesoon

Reaction score
No need for this comment. Whether referring this comment towards Dak or any other player returning from injury, it's natural to be cautious or a little scared because one does not know how their body is going to react after coming back from injury. But to say that whomever player has to be a scared man with a straight face is totally unnecessary to say, especially if you're a Cowboys fan. I would expect this from an opponent's fan, not from our own Cowboys fans.
Look, I didn't mean it to be offensive. Its just the truth. sugar coat if if you want and i will apologize for the harsh. Still doesn't change anything. I meant to say what I said. You don't get anymore old school Cowboys than me . I have 4 Cowboys tats and my Father when to Navy with Roger. My damn dogs name is "Dallas". :laugh:

Last edited:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Seeing Prescott, Tyron Smith, and La'el Collins back out there, even for an OTA walkthrough, makes me happy. Still over three months left before Dak has to worry about getting hit so nice to see him getting his timing and endurance back in the meantime.
The off season, as far as guys coming back from injury, seems to be coming together nicely........almost too nice

giphy.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is waiting to hit the field. I think he has the over on Vegas odds of how many on here says he is fat. Before he shows them he is not.
The "Zeke is fat" posters will be in for a world of shock when he shows them he is not fat at all. :laugh:

I think Vegas has the over / under at 50,000. It has to be getting close if not already over. :muttley:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hoping the media is totally being honest with their admiration of Zeke's offseason legit determination to return to form. I have little doubt that the truth will speak for itself when the upcoming season gets underway. We've all heard the hype surrounding this in the past, only to discover that Zeke's downward trend continued. Of course, the OL's downturn didn't help in that regard, either.

Zeke is surely still a power running RB, however, so that's not to say he's no longer useful. Let's see if he gets backup help to lessen the load in the upcoming season. I can't help but wonder if going to a bit more of a RB by committee approach is in the not so distant future. Could additional help possibly be on the way in that regard? Maybe we'll learn more about that once TC begins.

Last edited: