Dak and Troy at cancer event

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Can we appreciate the purpose here, raising funds for kids with cancer? Is it too much to ask you to set aside your personal feelings ( hate ) and think about the kids and their families? You don't have to like Dak, you don't but damn, at least appreciate the cause here........ kids fighting for their life.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I’m not questioning their sincerity, but this is pretty much expected face time at these kind of events for Dallas Cowboys QBs.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
What does that mean?
It means that the status of Dallas Cowboys starting QB appearing at public events like this for charitable causes is practically an almost implicit after requirement for the position, not necessarily by the organization itself but due to the social and community expectations and pressure that come with it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It means that the status of Dallas Cowboys starting QB appearing at public events like this for charitable causes is practically an almost implicit after requirement for the position, not necessarily by the organization itself but due to the social and community expectations and pressure that come with it.
I understand that but this has nothing to do with position(s). The priority here is and should be the cause, the kids regardless of who it is or what position he or she plays. It shouldn't matter if it's a power forward for the WNBA or a punter for the Cleveland Browns........using their platform to raise awareness. Maybe you are saying the thing, if so I apologize.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Can we appreciate the purpose here, raising funds for kids with cancer? Is it too much to ask you to set aside your personal feelings ( hate ) and think about the kids and their families? You don't have to like Dak, you don't but damn, at least appreciate the cause here........ kids fighting for their life.
Yup, the hate is so strong people can't even take a moment to appreciate all that is done to help kids with cancer. Troy and Dak don't have to do this, but they do and I appreciate them for it. I

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
It’s amazing how many of you here are posting in this thread for the hopes to bait “ Dak haters” into saying something negative about this cause…

Such a sad place this has become.

starfan1

Reaction score
Ya for some it’s too much to ask