Dak at whatever deal + cost controlled blue chip defenders is looking really good

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Offense will be good in 2021 with our Dak and our OLman back. That should be good enough to complete for the playoffs. With the defense, you have to keep adding to it, and hoping younger players drafted the past couple years make strides. Dak amd healthy offensive line is probably good for a division title next year

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Everyone keeps pounding the table for a cheap, cost controlled rookie qb, but the alternative can arguably be just as effective. Keeping Dak with this offense and infusing the defense with high picks is probably a much better proposition.

discuss.
(Except pappy and the usual suspects )
If we managed to get the #1 pick in the draft, I'd trade down for a BOAT LOAD of 1st round picks, and go defense for 3 years straight.

Proof

Reaction score
Sigh. This team is dreadful in the trenches right now and they don't care. Stop with the Dak and one player away threads please.

Sorry, maybe my computer inserted some invisible text I didn’t see, or intend. Can you illuminate where I said anything about one player away? Thanks

Tussinman

Reaction score
Win win either way. Keep Dak and pick like #4, #36, and #70. 3 defensive starters with those picks

Don't resign Dak and free up 100 million dollars over the course of the next 4 years. Can sign real defensive starters instead of late free agency bargain bins

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you want to be the Commanders? Good plan
That's not the Commanders. Commanders got rid of Kirk Cousins, traded for Alex Smith and lost McVey and Shanahan back to back. If they had gotten a player of Dak's caliber first they'd be a legit team in the NFC East. They got nearly every other position. They aren't deep but they have a nice base on offense.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If he even plays and gets 70% of the stats he was on pace for this year that’s

5300 yards and 35 touchdowns

Why didn't the Chip Kelly offense work in the NFL? you think that Dak could have slow starts every game this seasons and then turn it on, put up a lot of yards, and have that be sustainable?