Dak Attack's Top Defensive FA target Justin Simmons or Malik Hooker

J-man

Reaction score
Dak = Jerry = :dance:

Dak is the all encompassing energy and the omniscient presence in all football related things from players, fans, media, coaches, owners, food vendors, etc without him there is no joy in watching the game.

Dak won’t sign the Tag or New Deal unless Jerry fixes the defense.

:confused:o_O:rolleyes:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Pretty much. I think people are just looking for a quicker fix. This team is not going to be fixed by next year. See where we are after next year and go from there.
I think given the offense we are capable of having. an average...truly average defense would make us very competitive and that's probably a 2 year project. with change in coaching, we hope the system can be friendly to the players and we see some improvement. this defense has been pretty bad for years. they can't get off the field and we have had pretty bad 1st down conversion rate (except for 2019). they don't get sacks or turnovers or pressure. they have been a bend, then break type of defense specially at critical times....

so give QUinn one year to implement. see what we have in draft picks. target 2022 for drastic improvements.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
These two guys should be the top FA targets for the Cowboys. Pair a top notch safety with Diggs and going back to 4-3 will help solidify back & front end of the defense. I like Wilson’s performance even with hammered playing time will thrive as the starting SS.

Cowboys should also draft Surtain II if one of the premiere OL isn’t there.

@SkywalkerSteele you welcome.

Proof

Reaction score
Will "dak" lessen his exorbitant salary demands enabling the fo to afford these free agents? I doubt it. Just so many slices in the pie.

signing a long term deal will allow for the fo to afford these free agents. we see it time and time again. SJ just likes to cry poor to the fans for whatever reason.