Dak beginning of season compared to his hot stretch now

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If you're not sure, you don't know a dam thing
I know that Dak was on the same page with Mike. Mike called conservative plays and Dak ran those conservative plays. Both on the same page.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know that Dak was on the same page with Mike. Mike called conservative plays and Dak ran those conservative plays. Both on the same page.
How do you know....were you in tthe film room....you don't crap

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
We’re able to get pressure, but we’re not getting home enough. We didn’t sack Gino Smith once last week. This is going be a real problem facing QBs like Josh Allen, and Tua. You allow them to stay alive long enough and they’ll find someone. Even though Jalen Hurts has been gimpy he’s still moving around pretty good. Allowing QBs to stay alive is how you get hit with big plays.
the secondary is getting shredded, but our dline rush outside of Parsons is kind of abysmal. Youd think with his double teams hes eating up someone else can get free, but not happening.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
How do you know....were you in tthe film room....you don't crap
i honestly almost never see you throwing any insight or anything from your experience, just putting down other posters 24/7, would be a welcome change if you would add more depth in from the coaching side more

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
the secondary is getting shredded, but our dline rush outside of Parsons is kind of abysmal. Youd think with his double teams hes eating up someone else can get free, but not happening.
We could get shredded big-time the next three games if we don’t start getting to the QB. If you give Hurts enough time, he’ll find AJ Brown. Josh Allen can do a lot of damage with his arm and legs. Tua has a lot of speed to work with down the field to Tyreek Hill and Waddle. Containing Miami’s offense is going to be a huge challenge. Gino Smith had way too much time to throw last week. We were lucky to win that game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i honestly almost never see you throwing any insight or anything from your experience, just putting down other posters 24/7, would be a welcome change if you would add more depth in from the coaching side more
Where you at? Give me insight! Lol