Dak best QB of 2016 Draft

GMO415

Reaction score
Stats this season:

But you want to see how insecure us fans can be for Dak? Check out what Goff has done since December of 2018 on his way to the Super Bowl.......

12/02 against DET
51% completion rate
207 Yards
TD INT
fumble

12/09 against Chicago
45% completion rate
4 interceptions No Touchdowns
Fumble

12/16 Philly
LOSS 23-30
66% completion rate
No touchdowns 1 Interception
2 Fumbles

12/23 @Arizona
80% completion rate
TD and no Picks
Fumble

12/30 SF
57 Completion rate
199 Yards
4 Touchdowns no Picks
Fumble

01/12 DAL
53% completion rate
186 Yards
No Touchdowns no picks
Fumble

01/20 @ Saints
297 Yards
62% completion rate
TD and a Pick
Fumble

02/03 NE
50% completion rate
229 Yards
0 TD's and 1 Interception

So tell me once again how Goff wasn't along for the ride lol? The only argument for who's the best in 2016 is Dak and Wentz. You want to hop on the Wentz bandwagon that's fine. But Goff? Ehh........
Stats since 2016? Not just a moment of the time specified

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stats since 2016? Not just a moment of the time specified
Stats since 2016? Dak has better stats. My argument wasn't who's the better quarterback. He tried to give Goff credit for a Super Bowl playoff run. I mentioned he was a long for the ride. So I posted his stats on that playoff run were he simply SUCKED and was just along for the ride. I'm not arguing who's the better quarterback. I'm not even going to waste that energy because no one should have to argue if Dak is better than Goff. Its a plain fact.

The Goff v Dak or the Dak v Wentz arguments are funny to me. The same guys will say Goff is better than Dak because he made the Super Bowl yet will say Wentz is better than Dak even though he's yet to even see the playoffs lol.

GMO415

Reaction score
Stats since 2016? Dak has better stats. My argument wasn't who's the better quarterback. He tried to give Goff credit for a Super Bowl playoff run. I mentioned he was a long for the ride. So I posted his stats on that playoff run were he simply SUCKED and was just along for the ride. I'm not arguing who's the better quarterback. I'm not even going to waste that energy because no one should have to argue if Dak is better than Goff. Its a plain fact.

The Goff v Dak or the Dak v Wentz arguments are funny to me. The same guys will say Goff is better than Dak because he made the Super Bowl yet will say Wentz is better than Dak even though he's yet to even see the playoffs lol.
Wentz ZERO playoff wins

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not sure about Dak being better than Wentz. One guy couldn't win crap with one offensive line guy hurt, and the other guy makes the playoffs with his practice squad. hum
Mind you Wentz did that when playing Cowboys, Giants and Commanders. Couldn't' do it against the Dolphins, Seahawks and Pats....no one mentions that though lol.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
source.gif

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Stats this season:

But you want to see how insecure us fans can be for Dak? Check out what Goff has done since December of 2018 on his way to the Super Bowl.......

12/02 against DET
51% completion rate
207 Yards
TD INT
fumble

12/09 against Chicago
45% completion rate
4 interceptions No Touchdowns
Fumble

12/16 Philly
LOSS 23-30
66% completion rate
No touchdowns 1 Interception
2 Fumbles

12/23 @Arizona
80% completion rate
TD and no Picks
Fumble

12/30 SF
57 Completion rate
199 Yards
4 Touchdowns no Picks
Fumble

01/12 DAL
53% completion rate
186 Yards
No Touchdowns no picks
Fumble

01/20 @ Saints
297 Yards
62% completion rate
TD and a Pick
Fumble

02/03 NE
50% completion rate
229 Yards
0 TD's and 1 Interception

So tell me once again how Goff wasn't along for the ride lol? The only argument for who's the best in 2016 is Dak and Wentz. You want to hop on the Wentz bandwagon that's fine. But Goff? Ehh........

Your like an insecure little boy when it comes to Dak, i was talking about how the guy who got his team to the SB can be considered worse than the guy who has never gotten there, considering the year his team got to the SB there he threw for 4700 yards and 32 TD's. You want to compare there overall stats after 4 years go for it there very close especially considering Goff only started 6 games as a rookie because he was playing behind Case Keenum the 1st 10 games, but that being said you keep wearing your Dak pajamas and where them proudly but i will take the guy who gets his team to the SB any day of the week and until Dak can at least get his team to the game like Goff did you got nothing absolutely nothing...but keep trying

FTWayne

Reaction score
they play on different teams with different deficiency's. How do you determine who was hindered the most?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your like an insecure little boy when it comes to Dak, i was talking about how the guy who got his team to the SB can be considered worse than the guy who has never gotten there, considering the year his team got to the SB there he threw for 4700 yards and 32 TD's. You want to compare there overall stats after 4 years go for it there very close especially considering Goff only started 6 games as a rookie because he was playing behind Case Keenum the 1st 10 games, but that being said you keep wearing your Dak pajamas and where them proudly but i will take the guy who gets his team to the SB any day of the week and until Dak can at least get his team to the game like Goff did you got nothing absolutely nothing...but keep trying
Actually I think you’re insecure. Those aren’t Daks stats those are Goffs lol. I bring up facts and stats and you just name call so that tells me what your objective. Have a blessed day man.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually I think you’re insecure. Those aren’t Daks stats those are Goffs lol. I bring up facts and stats and you just name call so that tells me what your objective. Have a blessed day man.

Are we talking about two different things? or do you have a comprehension problem?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Meh. They’re all average. All have their high highs and severe lows. I’d rank them around the same. I wouldn’t pay any of them 30+ mil (fortunately, Eagles and Rams already made those mistakes)

Spot on.
Sad part is, regarding the bold--there are many on here actively hoping we follow suit.

Don't ask them why. You'll get a dissertation about "market value" and your intelligence will be questioned.
Just nod and smile and go with the conventional wisdom. As you said, Philly and LA did, and they're regretting it, but don't worry, it's going to work out perfectly for us. Sooner or later, it has to, doesn't it?