Dak > Brady (since Amari)

egn22

Reaction score
Epic fail lol. Sorry. Go ahead and delete thread. Wish I knew how to post images from my photos

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
That's it. I'm out.

giphy.gif

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry. I see why some people get antsy about Dak. Everyone wants to compare and promote post Amari Cooper Dak. No one wants to talk about pre Amari Cooper Dak. So here's the question, is pre Amari Cooper Dak worth 25 million? Because if this team talent level begins to drop. (For whatever reason) Then the pre Amari Cooper Dak is what we maybe paying for.

The future isn't set in stone for anyone so Dak Prescott could become Dak Sanchez or Dak McNabb.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry. I see why some people get antsy about Dak. Everyone wants to compare and promote post Amari Cooper Dak. No one wants to talk about pre Amari Cooper Dak. So here's the question, is pre Amari Cooper Dak worth 25 million? Because if this team talent level begins to drop. (For whatever reason) Then the pre Amari Cooper Dak is what we maybe paying for.

The future isn't set in stone for anyone so Dak Prescott could become Dak Sanchez or Dak McNabb.

No, Dak isn't worth it. QB's shouldn't get credit for 5 yard passes that turn into 80 yard TD's due to YAC.