Twitter: Dak calling plays tonight

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Admittedly he’s calling a good game but he’s not a coach. He chose not to play and chose to coach on the sidelines?!?
You guys are really this obtuse? It gives him the perspective of the OC. Very helpful for a QB to get a view of what's happening w his playcaller.

I'm actually impressed w Prescott.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I mean. If you want to post something factual. Go back and watch Dak when the offense is in the hurry up. And he’s calling the plays. Last night was more indicative of Dak being good at calling plays and Moore getting too cute at times than anything else.

Other members here were laughing waiting for Dak to fall on his face calling plays. Instead the team went for over 400 yards and 30 plus points. Lol.
.....so in other words Dak should stick to the sidelines and coach rather than be the QB and leading the offense.....thanks for recognizing what others have as well.

FoxF

Reaction score
Mental conditioning for the fan base to see Dak in another role, Jerry is not giving Dak a big contract and paving the way for us all to accept it. Lance is our savior and Jerry is thinking ahead, which is what X amount of millions will do. That is the writing in the wall

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I mean. If you want to post something factual. Go back and watch Dak when the offense is in the hurry up. And he’s calling the plays. Last night was more indicative of Dak being good at calling plays and Moore getting too cute at times than anything else.

Other members here were laughing waiting for Dak to fall on his face calling plays. Instead the team went for over 400 yards and 30 plus points. Lol.
By examining the comments in the thread prior to the game, the dissidents seem to poke at Daks intelligence. I have no idea how they came to the conclusion that Dak is “dumb.” The guy completes a high percentage of his passes, and his INT woes last season had less to do with intelligence, and more to do with miscommunication or poor accuracy, but Dak isn’t dumb.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Mental conditioning for the fan base to see Dak in another role, Jerry is not giving Dak a big contract and paving the way for us all to accept it. Lance is our savior and Jerry is thinking ahead, which is what X amount of millions will do. That is the writing in the wall
so you are tying yourself to Lance. ok, we will remember that.

Lance the saviour....bow before your God and Master. LOL

cowboyed

Reaction score
Well it points out that Dak knows more about offensive strategy than certain fans think. But put it in perspective this was basic pre-season minimal defensive game planning that he had to contend with.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Like Dak said. The defense had only 3 formations so it wasn't that hard. But I'm happy for Grier and hope he's earned himself a chance somewhere else
simple defense , but also our offense was vanilla and we were using low level players.
The play calling was good and grier did a good job ad libbing