Dak disappointed in Garrett and Kitna being let go

eromeopolk

Reaction score
The lost Prescott regrets is Kitna. Kitna has been the unwanted QB and made the most of his opportunities in Cincy, Detroit, and Dallas. He could relate to Dak with similar experience and play. I do not know the logic of not retaining the best coach on your coaching staff by performance of your franchise QB. This is another Jerry Dumbo GM Jones move. What has Doug Nussmier have to bring to the table that was better than Kitna? Absolutely nothing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The lost Prescott regrets is Kitna. Kitna has been the unwanted QB and made the most of his opportunities in Cincy, Detroit, and Dallas. He could relate to Dak with similar experience and play. I do not know the logic of not retaining the best coach on your coaching staff by performance of your franchise QB. This is another Jerry Dumbo GM Jones move. What has Doug Nussmier have to bring to the table that was better than Kitna? Absolutely nothing.

dumb?, your statement maybe...

before the results ,its not dumb, you let the NEW HC pick who he wants.. so Jerry either meddles too much or not enough? im surprised but not sorry KM is back, that was MM choice.. so new staff was needed, its here deal with it MR Internet GM owner who knows squat about the insiders dealings of the nfl..

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Sure he is as he knows Big Mike won't put up with his inadequacies.
Big Mike already sent the message to Prescott not calling for 2 weeks (If he ever called him) and bringing in Dalton.
Ya Dak be worried as Big Mike is the end of your 15 min of fame!

Big Mike and Rodgers hated each other.

I need to see wins.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

I was surprised Kitna was let go.

he was a great QB coach last season.