CFZ Dak dominated on QB passing checklist

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It was the only part of the game I said out loud, “oh crap” as he was getting hit.

in his defense, he had just made contact and was getting by the first defender and may not have been able to slide so quick before the next defender got him
Its just got to be smart with it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
There is no flip flopping. Understand English? Can't read between the lines? Warner gave some good advice, but he's not completely correct.

So he isn't correct on Dak missing reads and the poor decisions but he is correct on the things Dak apparently took from the video......lol, okay.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I’m shocked. Based off last weeks post I thought Dak wasn’t able to read a defense. Wild.

Last week? Dude these clowns have been telling us Dak is a "one read quarterback who struggles if his first read isn't open" for years. Where you been?

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Surprising what happens when is not trying to force the ball in to pad the stats.

run the ball!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak had a near perfect game. My only critique is that when he audibled by calling his own number on a 3rd and 6 and ran for a 1st down, I wish he would have slid instead of taking the hit. This is only to protect himself and not a critique of the performance.

I started playing "Jungle Boogie" the instant he got the first down too.... How many o yall will git that reference?