Twitter: Dak Experimenting with Wearing a Glove on His Throwing Hand for Upcoming Cold Weather Games

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Like usual what else is new!!!! Anyway, he's literally scared to throw in bad weather heck, he scared to throw in good weather when it's not a bottom dweller defense giving him 10 sec in the pocket...
Come on man. That was a monsoon that game. Cousins tried to throw in that mess and he was awful.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh great. Now we have a wanna be Michael Jackson Quarterback. :lmao:

cern

Reaction score
Wearing a glove usually affects the way a QB throws a ball.

Do y’all think it will have any affect on Dak in these games?

I think it's a good idea. cold hands have little tactile sensation. receivers wear them for similar reasons.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If he's going to try it, it's good he's experimenting now with what works for him.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
His first two years Dak clearly was affected by cold weather, I do think we win but its something to watch in this game.
Yep. Seems like some of his worst games have been in the cold, especially his first couple of years. Also seems like the last two years we've gotten lucky and haven't had any really cold games.

What I think is funny is considering the 40s "cold." Guess that's what happens when you grew up in Louisiana and Mississippi.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The vast majority of pictures of Tom Brady show just a glove on his left hand. But this one shows both hands.

cIBVrQri

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All this "Glove" talk like we have Mahomes at QB.
Wake up folks glove or no glove he has accuracy issues and many more and no Glove gonna change that.
Pray that Zeke and the Dallas Wall is up for the task or we're in for a long 2 months.....

Last edited:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Remember the Skins game in D.C. he had 102 yards in the Rain.....and his passes we're in outer space accuracy wise.
Dak and the ill weather is a formula for lower than his avg 200-yard disaster passing attack....

L,

cern

Reaction score
The cold can be tough on some folks. I'll never forget romo calling a timeout against the bears just to stand in front of the heater. Then proceeded to throw a pick.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Wearing a glove usually affects the way a QB throws a ball.

Do y’all think it will have any affect on Dak in these games?

I think such experimenting should have happened long ago as part of The Process.

Every new *player* shouldn't be figuring out gloves and shoe sizes on their own, like the NFL is a shiny new world with every player. *Staff* should have a Process for all these kinds of issues.

Not rocket science.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember the Skins game in D.C. he had 102 yards in the Rain.....and his passes we're in outer space accuracy wise.
Dak and the ill weather is a formula for lower than his avg 200-yard disaster passing attack....
He averages 300 yards a game this year.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The cold can be tough on some folks. I'll never forget romo calling a timeout against the bears just to stand in front of the heater. Then proceeded to throw a pick.
Which was crazy to me because he was from Wisconsin lol.