Twitter: Dak feeding people in need

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Matthew McConaughey is a Texan first! That's the message he's sending. Texans helping Texans.

:clap:

Poor Texas needs all the help they can get! It must be miserable down there and they are not ready for this kind of disaster. Glad to see Dak helping out the people of Texas.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Poor Texas needs all the help they can get! It must be miserable down there and they are not ready for this kind of disaster. Glad to see Dak helping out the people of Texas.
Various reasons and issues to blame that are responsible for this inexcusable mess in Texas. So glad and thankful that Dak, Matthew McConaughey and others have such big hearts!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Various reasons and issues to blame that are responsible for this inexcusable mess in Texas. So glad and thankful that Dak, Matthew McConaughey and others have such big hearts!

I know! My drummer is stuck down in Austin. They have to fill the bathtub with snow so that when it melts they can use the toilet. Saying my prayers...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A Texan who hates the Cowboys.

That's the kind of people Prescott wants to associate with.

Man, I can't stand that guy.

I don't hate, not from Texas, but I do not like the Dallas Cowboys as is stands so far. I don't now about Prescott...boff of em got that coin, hell, ain't nothing but the rent, bro!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Nah, I've seen first hand what a good person he is. No matter my feelings on him as a player, he's a good person.
I believe he was pointing out that other guy calling it a PR move to you.
Maybe I'm wrong.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When the beef has turned make sure the sauce is to die for.
The PR King strikes again!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Feed em..
iu

Brax

Reaction score
I give you. Someone questioning it.
It's always easy when you have millions, it's good PR and nothing more otherwise no one would know he did it.. Doesn't make him a great guy or a bad guy. I bet you didn't give a penny , that doesn't change who you are. Dak from most accounts is a nice guy what he gives or doesn't give doesn't change that. Did he do a commercial op like the Campbells soup PR last year.